• S E X
    L O V E +
    R E L A T I O N S H I P S

❤️ Welcome Guest! ❤️

Posting Guidelines Bluelight Rules
  • SLR Moderators: axe battler | xtcgrrrl | arrall

How old was the person you lost your virginity to?

How much younger or older was the partner that you lost your virginity to? They were:

• 5+ years younger

Votes: 26 2.9%
  • 3-4 years younger

Votes: 49 5.5%
  • 1-2 years younger

Votes: 189 21.2%
  • same age as me

Votes: 239 26.8%
  • 1-2 years older

Votes: 194 21.7%
  • 3-4 years older

Votes: 85 9.5%
  • 5+ years older

Votes: 111 12.4%

• Total voters
Both 15. The night of my school prom (after exams), I fucked this girl I didn't even really like in a phonebox. I lasted like, a minute, and I've never seen her again since that day.

I was 16 - she was 17. Her having one previous long term boyfriend.

So she had experience, but sometimes experience doesn't count for shit.

She was somewhat of a "Starfish" in the bedroom.

I was 18, she was 25. Nice looking light-skinned black chick. We fucked on some other dude's bed. Luckily neither him or his roomate came home. This was in college/dormroom.

14 so was the HOE. her idea. "NEXT TIME YOU COME OVER BRING A CONDOM" I SAID, FUCK YA.

i think me and him were both 12...it was really weird considering i wasnt sure i even liked guys than

We had both just turned 15 and it was both of our first time.

Needless to say it was complicated and we were too nervous of being caught to enjoy it.

I was 13, she was 14. Both our firsts. Don't remember anything else bout it though.

I was 22, she was 17. She was the friend of my friends younger sister.

She wasn't a virgin. In fact I found out a couple months after we had been sleeping together that she slept with my best friend (also 22, not the friend with the sister) while I was on vacation. Apparently they had been sleeping together for a couple months before she started sleeping with me, but then they stopped speaking which is when we started seeing eachother. Then I guess they started speaking again while I was on vacation.

I talked with my buddy about it and we were never both sleeping with her in the same time frame, once I got back from vacation and found out (found evidence of her being in my buddies room) I cut all ties with her. Neither of us knew she had slept with the other one until I found out. I thought shit like that only happened on 90210 haha. Probably should have expected it though I guess with her being 17. I'll probably just stick to girls my own age now.

i was 14 and she was 17
it was in her car in tha mall parking lot, haha and this guy parked right in front of us just to look in, it scared tha hell out of me! :(

I was 17, he was 23 1/2. That is 6 1/2 years difference.

He doesn't know how lucky he was. :p He got the better end of the deal.