• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Misc How often to use GHB?

However, if your GBL is colored at all or cloudy (it should be clear and colorless) then you should look into purification methods, as your stuff is unfit for human consumption. (When you purchase GBL or BDO, please ask for the assay documents so you can be informed of what the impurities are that could be present, and their acceptable limits. GBL used as a solvent for plastic thread spinning may not be as strictly controlled in impurities as GBL for ACS chemical reagent usage, or food-grade GBL.

IME there were two types of GHB available, with corresponding prices. I always bought the best that was available and am glad I did as a year later I found out the cheap stuff was being made from industrial wood / paint stripper GBL. Probably a long way from ACS grade.

IME there were two types of GHB available, with corresponding prices. I always bought the best that was available and am glad I did as a year later I found out the cheap stuff was being made from industrial wood / paint stripper GBL. Probably a long way from ACS grade.

I've had 100ml I believe or a 10-12 day script bottle of Xyrem (pharmaceutical G made by Jazz Pharma) and naGHB made from GBL and there was no difference in PH or effects.

I've had 100ml I believe or a 10-12 day script bottle of Xyrem (pharmaceutical G made by Jazz Pharma) and naGHB made from GBL and there was no difference in PH or effects.

Your covered as far as quality goes. Xyrem & Alcover are def pure and you have reference grade to judge the other with.