• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

How often is too often with mdma? (New thread incase theres new info, not to mention my case is a bit specific)

I remember the Mitsubishi's they were strong I'm guessing 125 to 250 mg a pill

Your genetic tolerance very well may be way higher than mine because like I said off of 400 to 500 mg Max that's the most I've ever done as far as I know in a night that was way too much and have way too many side effects

Your genetic tolerance very well may be way higher than mine because like I said off of 400 to 500 mg Max that's the most I've ever done as far as I know in a night that was way too much and have way too many side effects
I took the very very 1st ever batch of Mitsubishis in late 97. They were something else. One pill for a night. 2 or 3 didn't hurt but you were floating in clouds.

I took some equal ones at that 99 festival too. Big yellow things.

I got a good gauge over doses from back then pure MDMA crystal, plus all the batch reports I saw analysed for mg's over years.

A good mitzi 125 mg's would be right. Up to 250 very conceivable too.

Now people talk about genetic tolerance but I also talk about the consciousness factor which I genuinely believe in which can enable people to override what would otherwise be blockers for them to access the higher level of experience consciously.

That's my theory anyway.

I took the very very 1st ever batch of Mitsubishis in late 97. They were something else. One pill for a night. 2 or 3 didn't hurt but you were floating in clouds.

I took some equal ones at that 99 festival too. Big yellow things.

I got a good gauge over doses from back then pure MDMA crystal, plus all the batch reports I saw analysed for mg's over years.

A good mitzi 125 mg's would be right. Up to 250 very conceivable too.

Now people talk about genetic tolerance but I also talk about the consciousness factor which I genuinely believe in which can enable people to override what would otherwise be blockers for them to access the higher level of experience consciously.

That's my theory anyway.
You may be right as I talk about in and out of consciousness out of my highest dose

Yeah there was no way of knowing them doses I think with them double and triple stacks especially we're up there in milligrams that's why I say like 250 to let's say 600 may have been my highest dose

Currently with no x pills around it's potentially safer that you can wear your stuff out and test it and testimon batches and see how that reacts how you react to that then test it again at a larger dose

Did you experience massive side effects not the next day but two days after?

It seems for me it wasn't the next day I was okay but two days after always seem to hit me

Autotripper what has your entactogen use looked like in the past five years?

You may be right as I talk about in and out of consciousness out of my highest dose

Yeah there was no way of knowing them doses I think with them double and triple stacks especially we're up there in milligrams that's why I say like 250 to let's say 600 may have been my highest dose

Currently with no x pills around it's potentially safer that you can wear your stuff out and test it and testimon batches and see how that reacts how you react to that then test it again at a larger dose

Did you experience massive side effects not the next day but two days after?

It seems for me it wasn't the next day I was okay but two days after always seem to hit me
It was a lifetime ago. Of course I experienced all the most extreme imaginable negative mish mash headfuck ecstasy side effects.

Indeed typically delayed. I liked the comedowns, really a positive afterglow if you took enough quality MDMA.

It's just so far back in time, I've zero trauma or mental scars from it, I can't even get my teeth into a memory of what those midweek often, Tuesday Wednesday major emotional downs and other very physical side effects.

Which always passed. It's strange because the level of this which is repotred like a horror story often, I experienced to the fullest degree and intensity.

But I can't really remember what it felt like. I remember crystal clear my past psychedelic experiences and can visually revisit almost every one and walk around my thoughts feelings and all subjective aspects of it.

But I just didn't interest myself in keeping a drive for the comedown side effects.

And it's really water under the bridge, it was before I even stopped using MDMA 16 years ago, it wasn't like- MDMA still heavily and regularly, like easily 0.5-0.7 grams a week average minimum all 2004 still until May 2005, then forced stop, and period of side effects.

I just couldn't take MDMA anymore but I didn't have any difficulty stopping it or feeling restricted or debilitated by it at the time.

So I have not taken MDMA or a single stimulant except caffeine since 2005.

Lyme Disease struck then you see, made me allergic to everything, and really stole my life away. Every day since has been a harder battle than any day, before that point,

So maybe that is an element the extreme and indescribable difficulty in simply Surviving and living another day one day at a time ever since then is so much harder and more and present and less rewarding than simply riding out side effects of drug use but basically capable of a normal life, can eat, breathe, no allergies, can sleep, friends abound, life livable, vs being debilitated by multiple chronic conditions, severe allergies, no immune system, permanent multiple infections and full on chronic fatigue.

That is just the gist but not of the entirety.

So it's an unfair comparison. If I took the same amount of ecstasy now or has been doing so over the past decade, I would have no chance in life. But I did it when I could handle it, and got away just fine really, time healed.

I do have two modern Dutch MDMA pills at 220 mg's each, but I would risk my life to take them, at best have an awful allergic reaction and a miserable few days of malaise, but my nervous and immune system are ultra sensitive and prone to harm and disorder.

I have been taking huge quantities of LSD again since 2019, which can be completely safe for me, except for a miscalculated or underestimated recatally administered dose of 1 milligram 11 days ago. No MDMA dose, night, weekend, week etc ever shook my off my feet anywhere near as much as this effective overdose of LSD has.

So that is the very untypical or less straightforward aspect in my own personal situation, journey and story, relevant to my outlook and perspective.

Lyme Disease destroyed my life. MDMA "victim" I no way see myself as, nor feel.

If I had my allergies, immune function, chronic fatigue, all impossible abnormalities to live with cured today, just normal options to live, eat, breathe and sleep, I would feel "scot free".

So it's a matter of perspective too. What we appreciate and also take for granted and where we are able to actually appreciate our blessings without making ourselves unhappy unnecessarily I think this is certainly one of the lessons I have learnt.

Sorry to hear you got Lyme disease. Glad to hear nothing mental scars or trama from MDMA, as other than short and possible moderate term sides, I don't think it caused any negative sides long-term as the body has an amazing ability to heal itself

If you wish, the map org studies used different doses and worth looking into doses used. Although you're used to higher doses, and it's been since 2005, tolerance is gone, and 110 mgs is correct

As you know set and setting and who your with is important

It absolutely depends on the person, dose, preperation, all sorts.

I've sniffed myself a good gurn two nights in a row, and now Im lamenting the fact I scraped the baggy out. So I just had a line of MDA! Whoops.

Ive felt great. Reconnected. But ive had breaks. Two times a year max for about 8 years.

From when i was 16, I did it weekly for a year or two. When I was 18 i did it every month, then every three... for 3 years maybe. I stopped for many years due to brain fog, and just took 2cb at clubs, piracetam helped absolve the brain fog. I picked up on the MD again in my late twenties but just did it a few times a year. Last year I did it quite a few times, often nights in a row, same as this year.

Ftr this is fairly typical of UK MDMA use, minus the piracetam and 2cb thing! That was BL stuff, but 2cb is huge now.

The cure to comedowns is seeing it as the trip and riding through it imo. Treat it to nostalgia, and you will cry sweeter tears, or none at all.

TLDR:YMMV.

It absolutely depends on the person, dose, preperation, all sorts.

I've sniffed myself a good gurn two nights in a row, and now Im lamenting the fact I scraped the baggy out. So I just had a line of MDA! Whoops.

Ive felt great. Reconnected. But ive had breaks. Two times a year max for about 8 years.

From when i was 16, I did it weekly for a year or two. When I was 18 i did it every month, then every three... for 3 years maybe. I stopped for many years due to brain fog, and just took 2cb at clubs, piracetam helped absolve the brain fog. I picked up on the MD again in my late twenties but just did it a few times a year. Last year I did it quite a few times, often nights in a row, same as this year.

Ftr this is fairly typical of UK MDMA use, minus the piracetam and 2cb thing! That was BL stuff, but 2cb is huge now.

The cure to comedowns is seeing it as the trip and riding through it imo. Treat it to nostalgia, and you will cry sweeter tears, or none at all.

TLDR:YMMV.
You influence me right now lol. But first, I have an amnesia thing so I think it was yourself who tbf simply joked with me recently on wotsit trials lol, etc.

I'm mega stressed up, nerve touchy lately, a physical origin. So I am sorry because passion overtakes me at times.

I did not mean you offence or to belittle, personally.

Even more so when you're also one of my own Country bro lol, UK firmly stationed me, semi famed Bedford. It's like, 5.5/7ths Town, like Karate belts, towards official City.

Do enjoy your MDA, and me too. Comedown! What comedown? Clean stuff, enough of it, next day ay least, good weed, later on (when you joind in fact, 2003-2005), Ketamine, what...a...comedown dispeller!

But heavy MDMA/A weekends, like 2-3.5 grams, there was a comedown.

Midweek, Tuesday Wednesday. Fucked up dreama.

Those otherworldly time dilated, messsssy dreams, looking back, the only single aspect of my wild MDMA decade stopped sharp 2005, which hauntedcme for a good while.

No bother or mental tussle, just those landscapes, and dreaming flashbacks to being on 13 E's lol.

Nowdsys, I dream of dropping LSD, always realer than real, messy, intense.

I'm in a diemna, this mo, really not decided which way to go.

One- attempt food, mostly works out badly.

Two- drop LSD. 400 mics I think.

Need to decide soon. Because I'm just resisting the Acid drop feet away, as unsure can deal with it. Talking myself out of it since first line above.

May try a meal. Food makes me more anxious than LSD though. Just can't handle tripping when overtired and rough.

But, I still may. Fully wasted on weed and kava. Am hungry though too. What to do what to do?!

Did it. Too tired and anxious to eat.

Too hungry to sleep.

Little nervous, as very cained on weed and kava, exhausted and mega highly stressed.

400 ug right now.

Ideally, I would take a psychedelic every 5 days and back and forth between a different tryptamine and phenethylamine.

Ideally, I would take a psychedelic every 5 days and back and forth between a different tryptamine and phenethylamine.
Well it's been 9 days actually since last 400 ug, so that's acceptable fare then.

I'm not convinced it will pan out ideally this time. It's an unknown. But safe enough.

Just hope to slide into a comfortable way of being, from an uncomfortable one at present, beforehand.

Mushrooms you can get away with consecutive days. But LSD and MDMA not so much. MDMA stops working. My sample data isn't a large enough pool of data to make sweeping generalizations.

The first ever batch, I swear, in UK, it was Winter 97, they were something.

At an outdoor, illegal, Gangster Dolphin UK rave.

I only took one. Most people at that rave only needed one Mitsubishi that night.

Mushrooms you can get away with consecutive days. But LSD and MDMA not so much. MDMA stops working. My sample data isn't a large enough pool of data to make sweeping generalizations.
Mushrooms, for me, and I loved Psilocybin, did stop working, for me.

Now decades on, LSD never ceases to work. Tolerance doesn't happen now, somehow.

Pro, and a con lol.

You influence me right now lol. But first, I have an amnesia thing so I think it was yourself who tbf simply joked with me recently on wotsit trials lol, etc.

I'm mega stressed up, nerve touchy lately, a physical origin. So I am sorry because passion overtakes me at times.

I did not mean you offence or to belittle, personally.

Even more so when you're also one of my own Country bro lol, UK firmly stationed me, semi famed Bedford. It's like, 5.5/7ths Town, like Karate belts, towards official City.

Do enjoy your MDA, and me too. Comedown! What comedown? Clean stuff, enough of it, next day ay least, good weed, later on (when you joind in fact, 2003-2005), Ketamine, what...a...comedown dispeller!

But heavy MDMA/A weekends, like 2-3.5 grams, there was a comedown.

Midweek, Tuesday Wednesday. Fucked up dreama.

Those otherworldly time dilated, messsssy dreams, looking back, the only single aspect of my wild MDMA decade stopped sharp 2005, which hauntedcme for a good while.

No bother or mental tussle, just those landscapes, and dreaming flashbacks to being on 13 E's lol.

Nowdsys, I dream of dropping LSD, always realer than real, messy, intense.

I'm in a diemna, this mo, really not decided which way to go.

One- attempt food, mostly works out badly.

Two- drop LSD. 400 mics I think.

Need to decide soon. Because I'm just resisting the Acid drop feet away, as unsure can deal with it. Talking myself out of it since first line above.

May try a meal. Food makes me more anxious than LSD though. Just can't handle tripping when overtired and rough.

But, I still may. Fully wasted on weed and kava. Am hungry though too. What to do what to do?!

Save some MDMA for the acid. Candyflip it.

Its the coolest thing ever. Take MDMA just as the LSD starts bringing your ego back. About 3-4 hours in. Enjoy perfection.

That would be my path.

Save some MDMA for the acid. Candyflip it.

Its the coolest thing ever. Take MDMA just as the LSD starts bringing your ego back. About 3-4 hours in. Enjoy perfection.

That would be my path.
I was gonna reply there, that time, but fuck acid stole me away to timesless spaceless dimension for hours, I forgot everything.

Frequently it dawned first, I had a consciousness, then, awareness of self and futile attempts to snap round, before being swept back into indescribable full on non 3d immaterial hallucinogenesis.

I have some Dutch MDMA pills too. Just too physically dangerous for me to dare.

And I'm pretty daring lol. Also sensible to a point.

You saw elsewhere I think, how 2005 Lyme curtailed my 9 years of abnormally high exstasy (MDMA but MDA/E too ofc except politics has a hiatus about calling anything but MDMA solely, Ecstacy.

Right or wrong it's just ridiculous to me because I grew up in the 90s taking good old school e's like Original white doves dolphins elephants et cetera et cetera California sunrises, Just in the early days of the UK ecstasy culture and throughout the next decade allsorts of very high quality ecstasy pills that we are actually very pure and high dose MDA, plus MDE which was almost equally present in those legendary OG 90's White Doves.

So I just feel that the term ecstasy should be freely applied to any of those three either singularly or in any combination because people have long taken those exact drugs under the guise and slang of taking ecstasy and they knew no different or noticed anything missing at the time.

Candy flipping was my absolute favourite simply could never go wrong and I went to the absolute extremes with it every single time including ketamine and Psilocybin even better And more mystical and magical.

Just LSD these days, lots of it too.

If I felt confident that my ecstasy pills I have here but daren't take, Would be completely physically safe I definitely would've drop some long time ago on a really fantastic LSD trip.

If I took them orally there's every chance Of a very unpleasant digestive and respiratory allergy reaction which would make for a tormelntuos day or 3.

I could take it rectally if I was confident about the best and simplest way to administer because this would bypass completely both the respiratory allergy and digestive allergy side-effects except they would also be the concern of the stimulant being dangerously over stimulating For my nervous system which is very delicate due to damages over years.

Otherwise it would be a done deal my question because that is my favourite way to explore psychedelics that particular combination with cannabis and I did used to like Ketamine with that too.

MDA I loved too.

There is a research that shows that even though serotonin recovers fully presumably after 3 months (according to Alexander Shulgan) most of it after 1 month for most people.

It takes 5-6 months to fully recover a receptor I can't find the research I read it like 15 years ago so... . Or chemicals to be released due to the receptor not being fully healed or repaired until the 5-6 month mark. it stated that it takes that long for the same tidal wave of pleasurable experienced the 1st time its used so if you want your rolls be as great as the 1st time plus considering everyone claims the 1st time is the best ever since I started waiting 5-6 months it feels like the 1st time I use it every time like WOW!

If you want to do it for the rest of your life I suggest doing your BEST to wait 5-6 months but you can't live forever so I think using it more often than that ONCE IN AWHILE should be fine... as long wait 7 days to 1 month minimum and then wait 3-6 months to fully recover depending on how badly u want to keep the magic and how long u want to use it for myself I plan to be rolling my ballz off until my 80 years old wearing diapers!

I noticed a decrease in strength of rolls when I used it every 30 days over the time period of a bit more than a year. So many factors play a role in how often you can do it and most of them we just don't know about since it's an illegal drug until that changes and real research can be conducted on it we wont know for sure.

Last edited:
In my opinion if you have to ask... then you are probably thinking of taking the substance too often.

Mdma is an amazing tool. That goes for alot of the mdxx chemicals.

But if abused it becomes a totally different chemical.

Everyone is different. Everyones brain is unique to each other.

Some people say every 6 weeks. Some people say every 6 months. Some people say once or twice in a lifetime!

Its all relative and personal to you. I would definitely go with the rule that once every 6 weeks should be the minimum because of the neurotoxcity issues

This is where LSD shines too, in comparison in this presented regard. A "worry" that isn't there.

Although still, I'd say a person is far more likely to come out the other side of heavy MDMA abuse than heavy LSD abuse, speaking from experience.