How often do you exercise or play a sport?

I dont think about that yet. I would probably try out playing football to be in a good shape. I am a big fan by the way but I have never even kick a ball ;) So, I prefer to watch some exciting matches with my friends and bet through [spammy shite links] It is always so pleasant to get some extra money.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: CFC
Once or twice a week. I'm such a lazy cunt recently. Just lifting weights, standard compounds, if I'm lucky I'll motivate myself to fit in a 5k run here and there. If I've been truly lazy for too long I'll do some bodyweight workout.

Maybe a year or 2 ago it would have been 5-6 days a week, primarily kickboxing, also lifting, swimming, some gymnastics, but I've since tumbled off the wagon of self-discipline and am still trying clamber back on. :rolleyes:

Once or twice a week. I'm such a lazy cunt recently. Just lifting weights, standard compounds, if I'm lucky I'll motivate myself to fit in a 5k run here and there. If I've been truly lazy for too long I'll do some bodyweight workout.

Maybe a year or 2 ago it would have been 5-6 days a week, primarily kickboxing, also lifting, swimming, some gymnastics, but I've since tumbled off the wagon of self-discipline and am still trying clamber back on. :rolleyes:
I see what you did there lol

5-7 days a week. Some days much harder than others, only cutting back to 2-3 days a week if I’m on vacation or something like that.

I also dance like 15-60min a day and now am getting a bit into flow arts (primarily hooping).

I go nutty and start getting hostile if I don’t exercise often. Times where I’ve gottej into fights have often been times where my exercise routine got out of wack for a week or two. (I never pick fights but during these times I won’t stand down even if it’s wise to do so.) I do it for mental health just as much as physical. It’s also nice to have women in their lower 20’s checking me out constantly :p

-GC

Bike every other day (6-11 miles) and speed walk about 2 miles on the off days. That's the current routine I'm trying to keep up.

Serotonin101 said:
...some gymnastics, but I've since tumbled off the wagon ...
I see what you did there lol
Haha :ROFLMAO:... pun not intended... to be honest saying I did gymnastics is maybe a little generous as I was never that great although it's technically true. I took it up for a while with the goal of learning to perform a backflip from standing - something I have yet to achieve. Since then I have a newfound respect for gymnasts though, maybe it's obvious but I just didn't really think about it much before, I think it might be the purest sport in terms of the required physical strength and agility... I remember one of my instructors seemed at first glance like a skinny guy but weighed like 200lbs although he didn't look it at all, obviously all just dense functional muscle... I tried a couple of other things too though, can't remember what it's called now but that thing where you like hold onto this horizontal bar and spin yourself around it... I didn't like that one because as a man it's really easy to accidentally crush your balls on the bar if your form isn't good, which mine obviously was not. :sick:

I try to make it all 5 week days but it usually ends up being two. Gotta fix that motivation problem of mine o_O

Haha :ROFLMAO:... pun not intended... to be honest saying I did gymnastics is maybe a little generous as I was never that great although it's technically true. I took it up for a while with the goal of learning to perform a backflip from standing - something I have yet to achieve. Since then I have a newfound respect for gymnasts though, maybe it's obvious but I just didn't really think about it much before, I think it might be the purest sport in terms of the required physical strength and agility... I remember one of my instructors seemed at first glance like a skinny guy but weighed like 200lbs although he didn't look it at all, obviously all just dense functional muscle... I tried a couple of other things too though, can't remember what it's called now but that thing where you like hold onto this horizontal bar and spin yourself around it... I didn't like that one because as a man it's really easy to accidentally crush your balls on the bar if your form isn't good, which mine obviously was not. :sick:
Pommel horse, parallel bars, or uneven bars?

I just googled what those are, heh, and uneven bars it looks like is what I'm talking about. Although it was only a single bar. Or maybe there was another one and I didn't notice. I couldn't do shit with it anyway.

The iron cross on steady rings looks amazing
Iron-Cross.jpg

^^^Yea if you can hold an iron cross for even a few seconds, your probably in good shape. People that can do it for 10+ seconds are beasts.

-GC

5-6 days a week. 3-4 days of powerlifting type routines and 2 cardio. I’m lucky to have a gym where I work so I go everyday at lunch. Working out is similar to drugs as it makes me feel good and when I miss a day I feel shitty. Sometimes I wonder what the point is.

^^^Yea if you can hold an iron cross for even a few seconds, your probably in good shape. People that can do it for 10+ seconds are beasts.

-GC
I was able to do it at a young age simply because I was small for my age and have small bone structure. Made it to like 3-4 seconds. Upper body strength was something I always excelled at as I always scored well in the presidential physical fitness tests in elementary school for push ups and chin ups.