Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

How much?

Specified

Ex-Bluelighter
Would taking around 400mg be safe?

I tried 300mg and all i got was eye wobbles which I fucking love lol but no body high. So only an extra 100mg be alright yes I know it's different on the individual but just a ball ball figure

?

Assuming you mean ingested as a single dose I personally wouldn't risk going any hire.

Fuck, they'd be scraping me off the floor if I ever ate 400mg of actual and clean MDMA......I might still be alive, but scraping me off they would be. My eyes would also probably be so far in the back of my head that they'd be back in place. Which might make it legit?

The product you have must not be very pure because 400 mg of near pure MDMA would be overwhelming

400mg is an overdose. 300mg is an overdose too. Not a lethal one, but enough to be super hard on the body and its not avisable. 180mg is the highest I would recommend a friend, assuming the friend doesnt have a tolerance and isnt obease.

For most people, 80-120mg is enough to rock your face off and get high as fuck. If you have to take more than that you need to check the quality and get a reagent kit because you probably are not even doing MDMA.

The stuff you got is probably cut to shit or terrible MD. 300mg you would be fucked beyond imaginable especially if it was taken all at once, spread out wouldn't be bad if you did it a few hours from eachother (100-150mg each dose).

I would suggest finding a good MD plug and testing that shit, make sure it's real and shit. Once you know, take 100-150mg for your first dose and you probs won't need anymore (if you want more, take more when you think you're going to comedown off your first dose and don't overdo shit.)

If you had taken 300mg of real md you could've risked some fucked up shit happening to you, it's unlikely but there is a chance. Most i've taken in one dose was 200mg and i was destroyed...

If 300mg isn’t doing it for you, it’s garbage and another 100mg won’t make a difference.

-GC

If your not getting a high off 300mg then something definitley not right. Rule of thumb I have always went with is if its powder MDMA only take it in 90mg doses, if you don't feel anything or feel the way it should after 45 mins to an hour, don't take anymore, always test your stuff before you take, if it's pills use pill report, you can get testing kits online which test for MDMA and adulterants, definitely worth getting.

Last edited:
If your not getting a high off 300mg then something definitley not right. Rule of thumb I have always went with is if its powder MDMA only take it in 90mg doses, if you don't feel anything or feel the way it should after 45 mins to an hour, don't take anymore, always test your stuff before you take, if it's pills use pill report, you can get testing kits online which test for MDMA and adulterants, definitely worth getting.
Very insightful! And I couldn’t agree more a 15 dollar test kit is very worth it just to know what’s exactly in what you’re taking. They’re a life saver

If 300mg isn’t doing it for you, it’s garbage and another 100mg won’t make a difference.

-GC

This. Either stop abusing drugs or get better ones. No one needs more than 150mg to get blasted for a night and if you do then you’re abusing it

I find 150 mg to be an ideal balance of physical side effects and rolliness