• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids how much should i take of kratom

legaluser

Bluelighter
Just got some kratom today, how much should i take, I dont have a tolerance to kratom but do have a tolerance to opiates, but what is a good starting dose, lets just assume this stuff is of high quality cause last time i had it it was good stuff, its Red Thai strain, or Green Malay, or Sumatra White.

Was thinking id go with the Red Thai. which would be the best if im already on a benzo an an opiate, which would enchance my high the most?

and what dose? like 5g's?

just capped 5g's of red thai think ima drop em.

im looking to be more relaxed/nod more.

Decided to go ahead and drop 5g's of red thai, so any input on what i should do next time if im using these with benzos? but not opiates, or sometimes with benzos and opiates along with kratom?

Does kratom go well with opiates? This my first experiment with this combo.

Last edited:
when i was getting off the skag i used kratom and the cross tolerance wasn't really there for me, it obviously wasn't better than the real thing but did the job! for the brand question not sure i bought mine from a sketch smoke shop in phx

ahh, thanks for the reply!

I just dropped 5 g's red thai. This vendor i get it from has really good stuff most of the time so i should be good. Let me edit FP

5 grams is a good start but with an opiate tolerance you might end up needing more.

It will add to the intoxication making for a more chilled out high but can also take away some of kratoms initial stimulating effects.