• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids How much percocets to get f'd up good?

Status
Not open for further replies.

mdc2512

Bluelighter
I have tried about 300 mg in total of Hydrocodone before (about 60ish mg's a day) and taken up to 300 mg of Tramadol and have tried Codeine. Hydrocodone didn't really f me up that much but the night that I took the 300mg of Tramadol (and just Tramadol in general was better for me) I was F'D UP and nodding off. I should also say that I did try percocets one other time (this was before my encounters with Tramadol and Hydrocodone) I took 4 or 5 5 mg 325 APAP and I remember feeling mildly relaxed and then knocking out and waking up a couple hours later. Did I take to much or was I just tired or what because I want to get f'd up. How should I take them? APAP shouldn't be an issue so do I snort, parachute em, pop em all at once, redose? Another words how do I get super f'd up and feeling nice, nodding off in a trance like on Tramadol? All responses are helpful!! Thanks :D

I think, in the interests of harm reduction, this isn't the best place to be asking this. Bluelighters are not here to help you get high but rather to advise each other how to use more safely. That being said, I think you should watch out for the Tylenol, as it's really bad for you. A CWE (cold water extraction) is so simple to do there's really no good excuse for not doing it and thus you can, relatively safely, take more of the opiate you desire.

Alright I gotcha I am new here I just joined today and I am trying to reduce harm by asking how much would be a safe dose of Oxycodone because I don't want to lover my seizure threshold and all that mess. You're right though that APAP can be bad and can't go wrong with a CWE!!

We won't help you get high, Bluelight is for harm reduction questions, please read the rules!

Do a cold water extraction and never take over 300mg of tramadol, as it lowers the seizure threshold

Closed

Status
Not open for further replies.