• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Stimulants How much meth snorted in a day?

There's no limit where meth isn't dangerous, it depends on a lot of things. Half a gram of meth is certainly too much for most people. I would probably say anything over 0.1 gram in a day is too much.

^All related to tolerance... 1/2 gram is a lot to most normal human beings, for a hardcore ice head, it's breakfast!

For first time users, three people could split .1 grams and be high for a day, a month of every-other-day use, they can do .2 themselves in a day...

This is why taking breaks is a good idea!

If you want me to be like your dad and tell you the truth? If you're up to .5 grams, you're getting into the danger zone son! And I'm not kidding...

I went up to .4

ive put the rest away and popped a Xanax

what are the first symptoms of overdose emergency?

im relaxed now just listening to some music and drinking water

well im disappointed in it if I was going to write a trip report

not stimulated or hyper whatsoever

maybe that's why I had the urge to redose so much? im the same way with coke

^Vomiting, agitation, sweating, rapid heart beat, muscle spasms, confusion, dizziness...

Of course there's a huge difference between overdoing it and a true overdose that requires medical attention, where your life is threatened..

True meth overdoses are rare compared to opiates or alcohol...The gap between an uncomfortable dose and a truly life threatening dose is a pretty large one...so unless you IV a massive shot, or snort a 2 foot long rail, the uncomfortable symptoms that are indicating to you that you're overdoing it generally appear long before you're in real danger...

Of course, it's not a safe practice by any means, and people using "normal" recreational doses do just die randomly from time to time...

It's really vomiting, elevated temperature, profuse sweating and dizziness/clouded vision where you feel like you're gonna pass out that occur when you're way overboard...

Fast heartbeat, anxiety, little muscle spasms...those are kind of par for the course...

If you feel you're in danger, seek medical attention.

Last edited:
thanks ^

I was feeling just uncomfortable as I typed the opening post

then reading sekios and your posts triggered some anxiety

all I have is a sore throat right now and im getting ready to hit the sack one I eat

so yea fuck that ill just stay at 100mg per 24 hours next time I run with it

Just to add, I have done many a stupid thing with meth before and when you really cross the line into OD territory you know it.

My story is below and a bit long so for the quick answer my experienced conclusion on to much meth for one dose/day for my level of quality crystal is anything beyond 200mg per dose or per 12 hours period etc is to high. Normally id do 1g over 4-5 days and that would feel like a high dose, with all the high dose symptoms. A story below describes a time i took prob 400-500 orally, cause i was stupid, and the symptoms are unlike anything ive felt before.

Until you really cross the line, you often think other lesser negative symptoms that until then seem hardcore and really bad, indicate crossing the line, like bad anxiety or super fast heartbeat or visuals or bad vasoc, tingles, icy skin, paranoia etc. Many of those are caused by an extended binge, no sleep, dehydration and SNS stimulation buildup and has always occurred for me to some extent on every long and high dose binge.

But many find even those uncomfortable symptoms the normal and "safe" stuff that goes with the drug (at least as the word "safe" is defined by meths version of safe, which is not at all close to the same as the normal definition of safe).

However, in terms of taking a dose thats just to damn much, and those symptoms, that are not related to the above, those symptoms are very different from what i used to think taking to much felt like.

When I really crossed that line was when I made the mistake a few times of using crystal orally by shaking some shards out into my palm and eating them, while high and not having an ounce of responsibility in me, which is totally stupid since you cannot judge dosage like that, firstly since eyeballing is inaccurate generally and secondly because crystal comes in compact shards and when you eat un-crushed crystal it could seem like you are eating a really small amount but actually that "little" shard right there might possibly be a highly compressed pure dose close to 200mg or something, as an example. Ive crushed tiny shards into massive lines and doses before.

Anyways, when I fuked up a few times, you know instantly by a whole new level of symptoms clearly different from your usual high dose or long binge shitty symptoms, that are usually SNS build up related. The below experience was early on day two near the end of the first average dose, 12 hours after my first reasonable dose and about time for another. Was still already reasonably high, nothing hectic at all, average really, when I decided to eat a crystal shard that fell out of my baggie, that ive deduced to be about 400-500mg oral dose at least based on future and past experience, but will never really know for sure.

Anyways, 30 mins later when it kicked in...

Stage 1: As that dose that crosses the "real" line kicks in, you seem to instantly sober up, sort of come awake mentally and instantly realize something just happened and isn't right and that you prob "gon fukd up, dem be no doubt about it", when you instantly link your new state to your last dosage.

Super clarity and soberness blasting you out of your euphoric high into something that feels close to sober but is some wierd super focused insane level clarity of mind with your thoughts processing so fast you feel superhuman and beyond sober somehow.

At this point there is no anxiety or fear, or any major emotion really, just this pure clarity logic based mental state that makes it very clear that something has happened and its probably not good, but you dont feel any fear or actual anxiety, just logical awareness of the issue but dont feel enough to seriously consider you might be at real risk.

Then the chest sensations begin, wierd feelings in your chest area, flutterings, pressures, movements, its all just crazy sensations in that area you have never felt before. Its not like you feel pain or your heart beating fast or anything that can be identified by a normal person, its like your sensory perception of that area has broken and your getting random feedback. You cant even feel your heartbeat or tell what its doing in your chest at all, no matter how hard you try. You are cut off from that normal level of sensory perception regarding your physical state.

This feels similar to how different a full bladder can feel when really high, or on shrooms, where you often dont notice it until it gets really bad, its this strange feeling you need to consciously compute for a second before you realize what it means. Like that but worse.

All you know is that the area feels "weird" and for some reason you have gone beyond high into some kind of super high sober state and that its not good, not good at all, because logic is telling you that your last dose should make you more high, not sober you up. Fortunately no SNS type anxiety, paranoia, just pure logical unemotional concern, like a robot concerned it might be breaking, so you chill and calm down and wait to see what happens. Because you feel clear mentally you think its going to be ok.

2. Stage 2: Eventually at some point, after relaxing and monitoring the weirdness in your chest for maybe 1 hour, and otherwise generally feeling ok and still alive, and mentally stable, you think its all going to be ok. Logically you think, if its gonna get worse it would have already, it can only get better from here or stay the same, wait it out.

But then out of nowhere the opposite happens. Suddenly your mental state and performance plummets in the opposite extreme into what feels like a very drunk disoriented state, like you are really high on a bad weed trip, far to drunk to see properly, basically your mental faculties reduce by like 75%. Now this is scary as shit because you know that when a stim is literally doing the opposite of what its supposed to do and acting like a strong downer, sedative or bad anti histamine trip, something is not right. Still no SNS anxiety yet, just genuine logical concern.

The thing I can mention that most identifies this state and situation and that really freaked me out the most is that when looking at any specific location, basically wherever you are focusing on directly with your eyes, your peripheral vision (or rather your peripheral perception) is drastically reduced to a pin point and only where you are looking is "computable", perceivable and processable consciously. Everything else around you begins to very quickly vanish form your awareness or understanding, it stops existing eventually.

Now to be very clear, its not like your vision tunnels to where you focus, its more like everything but where you are looking at directly is not even comprehendable, noticeable, it doesn't exist, as if your brains awareness ability has been shot to shit and it can only process whatever you look at directly.

You know this is happening and it comes comes on fast but not instantly each time you change focus, and you know that there is stuff around you besides what you are looking at, but you dont know what exactly until you look elsewhere, where it then starts again and narrows in, scaring you again and you look elsewhere and get stuck in this situation of looking all over the place trying not to forget where you are and end up staring at the wall drooling and forgetting anything else around exists at all, forever.

It feels exactly like what I imagine it would feel like experiencing brain damage or a high drop in IQ or stroke or something and only being able to do one simple thing at a time and process only what you are directly looking at. I could think sorta clearly but perception was shot, or environmental awareness, if that make sense.

This was terrifying and lasted a while. The worst thing is you know your brain capacity has been reduced, its not like you are ignorant of it and therefore go with it, like perhaps with paranoia where you "dont know any better" at the time.

Nobody could explain what happened here or what could cause this physically, and I have never experienced it before after that stupid high oral dose of crystal. I think one mod mentioned it was likely the heart under serious stress or oxygen deprivation to the brain or something, or some kind of temporary stroke type situation, who knows. I would love to know exactly what was happening to cause such a contrary response from a stimulant.

Anyways, these days im paranoid and when I do give in and take, I'm so careful i build up with tiny lines over a much longer period. And will never take crystal orally again unless measured. Snorting seems much safer since you crush up the shards and can see exactly how much it is before you take it.

That full bladder thing is for real, funny, I've always thought of it as being a weed thing, but for me it was the other way, I would keep thinking I had to piss when I had just done so.

I live in western NY, and crystal meth is not on the market, unless You drive it up here or know a group of people. I was lucky to find a source, and was excited to be able to. "Do a bump and be high for 8-15hrs" , or smoking it and being high hours verse crack being high minutes. I am an adderall user, and every month I binge for about a week. Anyways smoking left me feeling like I was chasing it like cracks snorting it kept me ok for an hour..it just more I euphoric and cleaner smoother and lasted longer than adderall

my DOC is IV Meth, too. I have no idea how to measure the purity of my product, i have found that more than .35 is an uncomfortable dose. I read the forums, and i started at .1. My typical use is 1 dose, around 6:00 PM, smoking a little should I want a little more, and cutoff at midnight, and sleep the next night. just my experience.
"Mac"

my DOC is IV Meth, too. I have no idea how to measure the purity of my product, i have found that more than .35 is an uncomfortable dose. I read the forums, and i started at .1. My typical use is 1 dose, around 6:00 PM, smoking a little should I want a little more, and cutoff at midnight, and sleep the next night. just my experience.
"Mac"

Thats impressive. Yeah I find 50mg of decent crystal orally or nasally works amazingly well for the first 12 hours, but after that, its easy to increase your daily dosage to 200 to 300 mg just to maintain the same desired effects. If i have product on me I can never stop by choice if im still feeling good, so usually by day 4 im feeling more shit then good and can stop, with prob 600mg used up. It still boggles my mind that a single gram of a relatively inexpensive but powerful substance like meth can deliver up to 8 days of a 24/7 high. For the same price as a gram of shitty coke that wont last longer then a few hours at most.

yep yep, i know all those feelings, Blight. I had some trouble getting the guidelines in place, but so far, so good. Interestingly, around late afternoon, say 20 hrs after the initial dose, say 16 hrs after cutoff, eating and sex are more rewarding than usual. Any similar experiences?

Yes it seems that the more SNS stimulation you have contributing to the overall effect, the better it works out fr sexual activities, like the situation might be 20 hours after the last dose. Basically your little guy needs to look like a shriveled little mushroom head for best results. For some reason this state or the vasocontriction etc allows for increased pleasure and ability to last forever. For sex with an actual other person it may be a bit tough at this point sometimes as maintaining the required state can be difficult, any loss in focus from the required stimuli can cause instant deflation. Prob also is there is a point where you are overstimmed and cannot focus on your chosen stimuli and get distracted by other random thoughts and paranoias and this can cause results to drastically diminish resulting in a desperate and painful race to the finish line. So I find a little alcohol, like a few beers calms the overstimulated mental state enough but doesnt impact the physical stimulation allowing for the increased pleasure. A little to much alcohol however can reverse the shriveled state to normal but that just doesnt work near as well. Its a fine balance.

YES. I posted it trip reports, but got zero feedback. you are describing the situation exactly as I am experiencing it. first, the food...then my G/F came over, and performed fellatio. Much more rewarding than usual...and that paticular activity is easier to focus on, and my performance does not have to be 100%...when operating solo, it starts promising, and, as you describe, my focus starts shifting rapidly aannnndd put that mushroom away and do something useful!

3 1/2 Years late here But im sure yall know tweaker time. Heres my input im a daily user(Smoked or Nasally , Debating on switching to oral due to the Amount of current use ) , sleep 4-8 hours everyday( Try not to go on binges anymore) , Eat breakfast & Dinner every day , and work 10 hour shifts mon-Fri and sometimes Saturday

I get 14000MG of Some Sinisterly beautiful Crystal ( I don't do that Shake n bake shit) at a time for Personal use , I got my bag 16 days ago and i have 8500mg left used 5500mg
Averaging out to 343.75 per day
I only see negative side effects when im awake past 24hour mark. Once i pass that Visual Disturbances set in , auditory hallucinating begins and I look like I'm Hungover ( I don't look tweaked any more regardless of sleep) another side effect that's become more persistent is Muscle spams , But that's only when sitting. I've seen the " i think I may of over done it " Signs multiple times. Wish i never would of started on it , Could control myself with coke , weed , Opiates , boose Adderall but Crystal is a Special bitch

Well the longer you do crystal (even if it is amazing) the more it's gonna suck and law of diminishing returns is gonna come into play .... most meth heads use it for 5-10 years before they give it up because their bodies wear out and their highs start to disappear ....

Until you quit for a substantial period of time 3-6 weeks , you won't regain your high.... and then once you start up the pink cloud honeymoon phase will last less and less time until you take a vacation from it again....

This is why many tweakers become heroin addicts eventually

Well the longer you do crystal (even if it is amazing) the more it's gonna suck and law of diminishing returns is gonna come into play .... most meth heads use it for 5-10 years before they give it up because their bodies wear out and their highs start to disappear ....

Until you quit for a substantial period of time 3-6 weeks , you won't regain your high.... and then once you start up the pink cloud honeymoon phase will last less and less time until you take a vacation from it again....

This is why many tweakers become heroin addicts eventually

You can take pills to get your dopeathine levs back up to get your high back up I think that's the word lol sorry all tweeked out 4 38 am o where does the time go on this lovely stuff

^All related to tolerance... 1/2 gram is a lot to most normal human beings, for a hardcore ice head, it's breakfast!

For first time users, three people could split .1 grams and be high for a day, a month of every-other-day use, they can do .2 themselves in a day...

This is why taking breaks is a good idea!

If you want me to be like your dad and tell you the truth? If you're up to .5 grams, you're getting into the danger zone son! And I'm not kidding...

How many grams is a 50 bag?

Damn! this thread is old
You can take pills to get your dopeathine levs back up to get your high back up I think that's the word lol sorry all tweeked out 4 38 am o where does the time go on this lovely stuff
Lol I feel you it sucks not being able to sleep on stims. I find it very uncomfortable laying in bed hallucinating.