• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

How much kratom imported (UK) would still be considered personal use?

Ellsomcarlos23

Greenlighter
I usually get only 100g to last a couple of months but the shipping fees for it are nearly as much as the kratom itself.

I was thinking maybe to double up this time which would last twice as long (no shit!) but I wondered how much you could feasibly argue were personal use?

There are some people who take 50 grams a day aren't there so I don't really know.

Also if there is more leeway in that area maybe it could be imported right from the source rather than mainland europe, though I am not sure if shipping fees would end up more due to farther away; I didn't find that when ordering things from US. I imagine that borneo etc. would be less of a red flag than common european import countries anyway right since most MDMA etc comes from europe and those asian islands aren't really hot for stuff particularly? So maybe even better that way? Oh there is the EU thing to consider (brexit notwithstanding) isn't there that non EU imports are tighter for customs I read?

I still have yet to read of kratom arrests since the 2016 ban but just because it hasn't happened yet doesn't mean it couldn't.

Last edited:
Wtf is krtaom I keep seeiong this and think it's the charector fr God of war... when pS3s/2s were only relevant in countries that aren't 3rd world... but see now it's a druggg?maybe?both?

I don't think anyone can really answer this because there isn't much clarity on the legal status of kratom specifically, it just got lumped in with all the 'psychoactive highs' and they stopped selling it here

100g for a couple of months? you must use it sparingly

Last edited:
Wtf is krtaom ....
Considered (by FDA) to be an opioid and people die from injecting it (don't believe the propaganda) as it is a leaf of a tree from the coffee family that can cure many an ailment. It is on the list for scheduling (again) but the public is fighting back by the millions. Some states have banned it and also some municipalities within other states.
Do a quick search for kratom (if one reads wikipedia on the matter it is definitely biased eg. pro FDA-ish: IMO) so read other informational content and keep an open mind.. Informed individuals make better judgements (sometimes).
I personally only have love and the utmost respect for it and consume daily... 6-10 grams.
It may come with it's own caveat so go in knowing that some get on and cannot drop it without severe WDs: Some have little to no WDs.
Hope this helps answer your question.
Peace

Considered (by FDA) to be an opioid and people die from injecting it (don't believe the propaganda) as it is a leaf of a tree from the coffee family that can cure many an ailment. It is on the list for scheduling (again) but the public is fighting back by the millions. Some states have banned it and also some municipalities within other states.
Do a quick search for kratom (if one reads wikipedia on the matter it is definitely biased eg. pro FDA-ish: IMO) so read other informational content and keep an open mind.. Informed individuals make better judgements (sometimes).
I personally only have love and the utmost respect for it and consume daily... 6-10 grams.
It may come with it's own caveat so go in knowing that some get on and cannot drop it without severe WDs: Some have little to no WDs.
Hope this helps answer your question.
Peace
Sounds super interesting.. htf do I not know of this o_O(y)is it legal to order?... haha sounds safer than any alternative to down which is dope for me.. love it but won't fuck wit that fent shit that's in everything.. thanks for the response and the mind in this girl is always open so I appreciate the pooint of veiw you show as well.
Safe:)

Sounds super interesting.. htf do I not know of this o_O(y)is it legal to order?... haha sounds safer than any alternative to down which is dope for me.. love it but won't fuck wit that fent shit that's in everything.. thanks for the response and the mind in this girl is always open so I appreciate the pooint of veiw you show as well.
Safe:)
I used to love kratom when it was legal here you could just google kratom and find something i used to have a good routine where i take kratom daily and on the weekend i dose codeine instead for a treat

I used to love kratom when it was legal here you could just google kratom and find something i used to have a good routine where i take kratom daily and on the weekend i dose codeine instead for a treat
Craziness fuckin gov FDA bullshit just ruining all the good stuff. I don't know if its around Canada's st life where I live anyways, wish I would get it cause I would utilize that to the tits

It's impossible to really say, there's no proper guidelines on it. Technically kratom is not a controlled drug but it does fall under the PSA. As such if customs catches it, they might not even know what it is or even have reason to think it's dodgy, but I'd still avoid ordering kilos at once to stay on the safe side. Also worth noting that possession and consumption is legal, only buying or selling is an offence.

I usually order 100g plus 10-20g of "enhanced extract" per month and have never had issues with customs. DHL did once post it through the wrong door and refused to admit fault though, utter cunts. Luckily the seller was good about it and sent a reship no questions asked. Must be used to DHL cocking up.