• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids How much is too much CWE oxycodone?

Also, is it a bad combo to mix the oxycodone with alcohol?(water extracted that is, so if i drink the water mix before i go out and drink champange throughout the course of the evening, should i be concerned?)

i was under the impression that the killer was mixing the APAP in the percocet with alcohol. or is it oxycodone in general with alcohol?

I used to do my oxycontin or percocet before going out to bars when I was 22. I actually had friends then and they liked to bar hop. I would dose anywhere from 40-60 mg at my house and then leave and arrive at the bar 30 min later. We'd do a shot at the first bar, me too, then I ordered a beer and drank that. I also smoked a blunt with another friend and I'd pop a few more percs. But for me, no CWE, and I would drink beer thru the night. The syrup with prometh is fine to use, its just gonna be more sedating due to prometh. The champagne is fine, its not high proofed. The combo of opiates and alcohol is hard on the liver, even with APAP removed, but you should be fine with that. It seems you're tolerant to opiates. I just would keep the opiates level and not drink copious amounts of alcohol. Party on!

i take 400mg of milk thistle and 400mg licorice root to repair stomach and liver.

thank you for the response Opiephoric, i feel the CWE, on top of the supplements, and on top of regulated drinking, i should be good to party responsibly.

Also your pharmacist pals taper advice sounds nice. I know with methadone, I tapered 2 mg a week. But .5 mg every 3 days is good, 3 days gives your body time to adjust to the drop, that's what's key with tapering. Don't want to shock the body with abrupt drops! Kratom is a nice tool to have for tapering also. It sounds like you have a good plan of action

ok, sweet!

might you have a recommendation on how to accompany my taper with kratom, aka how should i dose myself?

I don't have experience with kratom. I just know its always good to have as an opiate user. I heard smokeshop kratom is weaker than the kind online hahaa. I used to get poppy seeds for my withdrawals, shake me up a little drank in a 2 liter, I went to a regular grocery store too. Not wal mart. But people always say natural store seeds are the only way or internet ones. If you can get relief from your available kratom, then that, gabapentin, WEED, loperamide, magnesium, I like Valerian personally, benzos, sometimes DXM helps, diphenhydramine, but you probably will Not need all that. Just suggestions of different things that help

Apap in this instance means paracetamol right? Cos if it does you should know that if you do a perfect CWE with 100ml of water you will still have 700mg of apap, that's if it's perfect, most people probably have a little more in there solution than that. Read the CWE mega thread

U feel a lot "healthier and safer" haha. It is definitely healthier and safer to get rid of the APAP. Unfortunately, picking up an opiate habit will inevitably lead to some unhealthy and unsafe behavior if you know what I'm saying haha. Just be careful, try to take tolerance breaks so it doesn't get out of hand.

Great advice, set aside a day or two to watch your favorite old movies and eat some good healthy soup or something. Otherwise I find myself eating a handful of hard to come by stuff for basically nuttin.

Last edited:
Gabapentin is a handy substance to have around for taking a break from "dones", just be careful not to get hooked on those. I hear some folks can, but I've never had that problem. When you get up in the morning, instead of doing your CWE percs, just parachute 5 or so gabas and you'll probably be good for the day. Gaba can last like 12 hours for me. Docs will right Gaba pretty easy if you tell them you have nerve pain on the bottom of your feet. They will save your ass too if you run out and can't locate any percs or such.