• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids How much is too much CWE oxycodone?

CWE0rD1Ef0r34LZ

Bluelighter
The past 3 months I recreationally have taken 3-5 Norco's( 10/325 hydrocodone)/Percocet 10(10/325 Oxycodone).

Past 2 weeks, I have Cold Water Extracted (CWE), 4 Percocet 10(10/325 Oxycodone) twice a day, 11am and 4 pm. Will do 12 pm and 8pm on the weekends along with eating 2-3 perc's throughout the night of partying. No alcohol is consumed. Used to drink with them, but recently quit.

I take with Breakfast:
-4 Percocet 10's CWE with Orange Juice
-400mg licorice root
-25 Billion Probiotic with Enzymes
-Milk Thistle
-Gas-X
-Mega-Men Multi-Vitamin
-TriFlex
-Fish Oil

Do the same drink in the afternoon, less the supplements, but with food.

I read that 400mg of oxycodone is a lethal dose, but also hears that its tolerance based.

How much can I safely take in 1 day of CWE Oxycodone?

I also eats quad dose indica cheeba chews, smokes 20-30 Dabs of honey oil/live resin daily, 8th-qtr of light depth outdoor/indoor daily.

Last edited:
we don;t SWIM here

How much can SWIM safely take in 1 day of CWE Oxycodone?

it depends on your tolerance, for some people 10mg of oxycodone will make them sick/incapacitated, for some they can take 500mg of oxy and still feel nothing... depends on your personal physiology and history of consuming opioids.

also, 30 dabs a day? diminishing returns much?

Are there any known side effects to drinking the water extraction over time? Like 4 or 5 months of using?

Diminishing Returns? Not sure I understand. Wax is easy to come by when you have trim.

Last edited:
We don't use SWIM here once again . Also dimishing returns meaning you're smoking so much wax that the comedown is so bad you keep smoking dabs meaning diminishing returns from the drug I assume... No way I can tell your dose or any doctor/human ever so be careful , the CWE water itself isn't bad

Jesus that's a lot of fucking dabs! The only side effect u should be worried about is developing a tolerance/addiction. How many days have you been using for? I would slow down. I kno, easier said than done.

so the water that has the oxycodone in it, is not bad? (thats what i had figured, because im removing the acetaminophen.)

Basically everyone's tolerance is different. I was just wondering if there was a set amount of oxycodone without acetaminophen, that was known to be fatal or if i drink a bunch of oxy will i just pass out and not have to worry about my heart stopping while i sleep.

Example: 4000mg acetaminophen is known to be the maximum intake in 24 hours, anything over is fatal

------------

@Bigsammy610 - Ive been steady drinking 5-6 percocet 10's for about 2 weeks now(3 in the morning, 3 in the afternoon). But was taking the percocet pill and norco pill for about 2-3 months prior, but with all my supplements listed in my original post. Also, the 2 or 3 months that i was taking the pills, the supply was spotty. So i wasnt hitting them every day. Maybe a combined month and a week over a 2 months period? And i would normally eat one day and then skip the next day, but ever since i started the CWE, it hits me alot stronger and i feel alot healthier and safer, so i tend to do it a little more.

I smoke alot of dabs because i get to taste test alot of strains and new extraction methods. i like to stay ahead of the curve and my homies take care of me big time.... Really i need to hop on the deca dose cheeba chews. 120mg of pure indica THC. pretty amazing.

U feel a lot "healthier and safer" haha. It is definitely healthier and safer to get rid of the APAP. Unfortunately, picking up an opiate habit will inevitably lead to some unhealthy and unsafe behavior if you know what I'm saying haha. Just be careful, try to take tolerance breaks so it doesn't get out of hand.

@Invisible Helper - Seriously? Don't joke with me on that.

@Bigsammy610 - ok cool. i guess ill start to taper off now and kick it for a little bit.... But Mardi Gras is coming up *cries*..... ill make it work. I intend on using indica edibles to help finish tapering off, when i run out of perc's. Much appreciated on the responses.

Haha easier said than done bro. Just trying to give u a heads up so u don't have to go down the same road I did. Opiates are a lot more fun when you don't use them every day and you aren't using them just because you NEED them. Chronic used to always take my mind off it though so thats cool you're well connected on that front.

My shameful habit and tolerance dictates that I can take 400mgs of oxy for a little buzz but if I didn't have this tolerance that dose would frighten the devil out of me, it would have killed me or close to killed me 12 months ago, now it looks like a walk in the park. Doesn't mean I wont stop breathing but I know the buzz is easily tolerable.

And yes, you are helping your organs by removing that APAP (Paracetamol).

4000mg acetaminophen is known to be the maximum intake in 24 hours, anything over is fatal

"anything over 4g is fatal" is a gross overstatement for most people, if you are not a chronic alcoholic/hepatitis pt then you can probably tolerate upwards of 10g as a one-off dose with no ill effects... not that its a good idea to do so

@sekio - thank you for the clarification.

Should i be worried, if im drinking promethazine with codine while on the CWE mix? cause im trying not to drink alcohol while im out, i figure sip a little bit before i leave for the evening and then pop a perc or 2 to keep me going.

As others have said, you can take more than 4000mg of acetaminophen in 24 hours without it being fatal, but it will be terrible for your liver. As in it will without a doubt damage your liver. Don't do it. I can't say the extent of the damage, could be very little or a lot, but I can say that it is pretty much permanent and should be avoided at all costs.

As for how much Oxy you can take, it all depends on tolerance. Before heroin I started on Oxy, and I started on 25mg/dose at one dose/night. Just before switching to gear I'd be using 65-70mg/dose.

when i mix my cold water extraction, the effects seem to last me 4-5 hours. where as when i take just the pill, it goes away really fast.

@shadowstryker - you were hitting 65-70mg in one dose or throughout the day? i hit 60-70 in a day. 30 in the morn and 30 at night and i dont really need to drink more. obviously i want to, but it isnt a necessity.

sad to say it, but ive been able to lay off pain pills pretty much when i want to. i can have scripts in my house and not hit them.

Probably the worst addiction i ever faced was World of Warcraft back in high school. Once i learned to tame that beast, kicking bad habits hasnt been that hard...

Also, what is a good tapering schedule, if I done 30-60mg a day? I have access to xan to help. But I need to know, how many days does that take for your body to become physically addicted to xan? Cause I commonly read people telling other people not to do too much xan cause you will swap out addictions/withdrawls

Also, what is a good tapering schedule, if I done 30-60mg a day? I have access to xan to help. But I need to know, how many days does that take for your body to become physically addicted to xan? Cause I commonly read people telling other people not to do too much xan cause you will swap out addictions/withdrawls
I don't know very well how to work xanax and I will be happy to know the answer too, for now I found a very detailed post about the risk : "Everything You Need To Know About Xanax Addiction", the withdrawal symptoms seem to be extremely hard 8(, go there quietly until we know more... maybe in your case xan is not the best solution, hope the best for you, waiting for an answer from expert

someone told me, once i get to the bare minimum dose(which is 3 perc's. i wont actually feel physical pain, but i get extremely short with people and have zero patience) i should decrease .5mg every 3 days. Can anyone back this up? my friend is a pharmacist, so i feel his advice is pretty accurate.

The local smoke shops sell kratom. Should i try and associate kratom with my doses to lower the actual amount of oxycodone i take a day?