• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

How much information are you giving out?

Originally posted by MOTOMAN:
Yes everyone watch what you say. Who knows really, every mod on this site could be an undercover cop anyway...watch it.
BE ALERT, DON'T BE ALARMED
[ 07 February 2003: Message edited by: MOTOMAN ]

NO way cops are NEVER this helpfull ;)

haha...yeah you sure do have a point there h@ndo ;)
like everyone is saying though, don't give too much info. This site is only for information, if you have the info give it out in the most legal way possible.
Everyone does naughty things, but it's the evidence that gets them in jail.

SHIT!
All this information is a little scarey.
I mean, i'm not freaked out because I have a drugs in my possession or plan on in the future or anything like that, it's just that this has opened my eyes, and other I assume, to the lack of security that exists within any type of technolgy.
It kinda sucks.
I mean I could go and say "I had a kilo of heroin" or something as a joke on BL or some other site and next thing I know I have people knocking down my door.
(I understand the likelihood of such an occurance happening is VERY slim but still... I mean comeon!!!!!! :) )
Meh.
Peace all.
=D

I should probably remove those high-res Google Earth pictures (with a big red arrow saying "this is where I live") from my gallery.

Good work missy... that's why we keep you around ;-)

From memory, someone in the States actually does have a Google-Earth shot of his house in the gallery, complete with GPS corod's in the bottom left hand corner.

{Edit}Directed at tambourine-man{/Edit}

Jimity said:
From memory, someone in the States actually does have a Google-Earth shot of his house in the gallery, complete with GPS corod's in the bottom left hand corner.

{Edit}Directed at tambourine-man{/Edit}
What, like this?

58405home_googleearth.jpg

And this?

58405LEEDS_Park_Row.jpg

It's all a cunning misdirection. I direct the cops to random people's houses while I move abroad... honestly!

hehehe..... no, like this

57583my_house.jpg

He took the co-ords out though. But not before I found it on Google Earth. :p

I'm fairly sure this thread never had people giving out their GPS coordinates in mind when it was created in 2002.

And gee...what a fucken dickhead i was back then lol. sorry Wazza ;)

no joke, one guy was looking up his house on google earth for a top down view.

once he found it, he also saw a figure 2 blocks across

turns out there was a female that was topless sunbathing

i've seen the picture, it ISN'T fake, and google earth scares the shit out of me

in regards to 'how much information i give out', i just did a search for my name and it came back with some random crap in regards to my latest website (wasn't sure exactly what info wordpress makes available to google spiders).

this has been rectified.

tambourine-man said:
I should probably remove those high-res Google Earth pictures (with a big red arrow saying "this is where I live") from my gallery.
haha that made me laugh out loud.

Meh, if the police wanted to find me they could. Good luck to them. I'd make them a cup of tea.

My name is Luka, I live on the second floor
I live upstairs from you, Yes I think you've seen me before