• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

How much have you PHYSICALLY changed as you've grown up?

i finally grew into my head.... ;)

actually this is an ace topic and i will eventually grace it with a proper reply.

i think probably more my facial features than anything. i look young but ive been told my eyes make me look older than i am sometimes. meh i dont think ive changed heaps just slowly passing the years by...

Ive noticed my facial structure getting to be more angular than before. I am also a little heavier around the shoulders, upper chest and arms. Other than that I am just the same skinny bastard that I have always been.

I was always just below average height and skinny as all hell at school. Everyone else went through a growth spurt except me. By the end of year twelve i was just above average but still really slightly built.
I never had a growth spurt... but little by little I crept up, stopping just shy of 6'4". Kept swimming so the shoulders broadened out as well.

When i used to bump into school friends who I hadnt seen for a few years they looked at me like I must have been on growth hormones :)

Facially, i've looked about early to mid twenties since my late teens, so I dont think i've changed much... just grown into my features a bit more.

Hmmm, Physically I have changed a bit, and im very proud of myself.

I have always been a big guy, I reached the weight of 80 kilos in year 6 and had trouble being mobile, I had a hump on my neck that was all fat, kinda what the blockers wear in gridiron, I couldnt really look straight up in the air cause yeah the hump impeded it. Then from then on I got bigger, but proportionally to size I dont think i was ever as big. I hit 110 when i left school and I looked fucking terrible... My schoolies was ruined by a passing comment from a drunk wanker, and really it didnt help my social life, very hard to talk to people when you have no love for youself at all. So basically after size 42 pants were too small for me when i needed new pants from DJs, i stormed out and looked like such an idiot, going the whole "I cant take this... lets go to a gym and sign me up thing!" so Oprah. anyways ended up signing up and gradually over the past 3 yeras have lost about 30 kilos. Which im very happy about. I do talk about my weight now, but im so much happier than i was back then. I think the reason why im so happy now is cause i finally love myself... and am happy and proud of how I look. Weight is still an issue, I always think it will be, but I smile whenever i see photos of myself back in the day. Im currently a size 34 and I dont have man boobs anymore.

I never realised how good exercise and good food was. I have never been happier.

I thought about depression the other day, and it didnt even register with me what it felt like. I havent been depressed in the last 2 years, because I was slowing seeing results, I was more confident when speaking to people, because i knew they werent thinking what I used to hear.

The Bluelight group that I met on here really made me feel welcome into their group and they probably dont know it, but they were a bit part of making me feel extremely good about myself. I had been accepted by groups more, but they helped me in ways they can never imagine. Socially they made me more confident when relating to people.

I just got back from sublime, so excuse the cheap sentiment :)