• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Stimulants How much for first shot?

Much better for you in every aspect. You'll try that and once you get an understanding of this route and the strength of your sample, you can increase the dose to a level which will give you a rush. Finally if it works for you, you can get that so called friend to try it. You would effect his health, future in a very positive way.

Oh, I've pounded that into his head since he started using. He said he'd give it a shot if he had a girl over to do it to him. But he's at a level now where I feel like it'd be pointless. Maybe not, but he's going REALLY hard.

Sit back for a bit.. you always have the option to do this, but some choices carry life long realities. watch what happens to your friend and then decide if that's for you. You get just as high orally and it will stay your partner for much longer. That little rush is not worth the price it charges so many people.

Some really good advice offered in this thread imho.

Yeah, "to say I've done it" is more of a personal thing than a vocal thing. I worded that poorly.

And how don't you understand the point of the thread? I asked "what is a good starter dose?" Seems like a very answerable question. If someone were to ask me "What is a good starter dose for mushrooms? I'd say a 1/2 eighth should be a wonderful time. Good luck and be safe. Don't try and drive or go out in public. And so on and so forth.

It was a very poor decision of me to make this thread.
The experienced IV meth users on BL are telling you 100mg, as a IV meth user l concur with that opinion. Part of the IV meth experience is being mildly uncomfortable. It’s a natural consequence of the rush. I’m not going to lecture you on whether you should or shouldn’t do it. If you want a nice high and don’t want to be uncomfortable, don’t shoot it, it’s that simple.

Hey, gang. Hope some of ya'll can help me out on this one.

I am not a regular meth user. Not even close. I enjoy it when I have done it (probably 5 or so times), but every time I've done, it's been oral. I'm not a smoker or a snorter. I don't smoke or snort anything. I really only do psychedelic drugs. Probably once every 3 weeks or so. So this is a big leap I'm about to take.

I got a buddy who has recently become a stone cold addict. He's shooting like 10 times a day. And boy he's being annoying. He's been bugging the hell out me and my 2 other buddies to shoot up once. And I've told him I would. But every time he asks I puss out. That's a big boy leap, ya know?

If I do it, I'm doing it the right way. I'm not having that nut eyeball some random amount and have me mowing my driveway for 12 hours. I'm also not trying to have my heart explode on his couch. I'm weighing a specific amount out (I have the proper scale).

So, how much should I do the first time? Going by Erowid, 30mg seems like the sweet spot of still being a "common" dose but also a strong one. I want rushing. Before checking out erowid, I was honestly thinking more like 15mg. But that might be too mild. Help me out guys. Remember, I pretty much have zero tolerance.

ps - I know, I know. Don't do it, it'll ruin your life, kid. Trust me. This will not be the beginning of the end of my life where I spiral into drug addiction because that first shot was so awesome. I know this sounds completely ignorant, but I won't get addicted. I can't addicted. It's too damn expensive here for me to even regularly buy it (sometimes 150 a G). I thought it was awesome every time I've done it, and am still not addicted. In fact, I haven't done it in like, 4 months.
Agreed, Dont do it because your friend is a pusher, but if your going to, I would say .2-.3 would be plenty. I'm a current iv user.

I promise you, this will not be my "initial" IV of meth. It will be the IV dose of meth. Singular.

Look, I know I'm coming off like a jackass seeming like I'm immune to addiction. I 100% get that. But I feel very, very confident that i will not fall down a spiral of depravity if i do this.

Ha ha ha ha.

This was me.

In 2001.

Hey, we all say that.

-Only shooting this once

-After this bag I’m done

IV doesn’t interest me one bit, I have an addictive personality, I know I’d instantly put myself into something I can’t get out of... easily.

If you have only done it “5 times” orally enjoy what you are doing.
I’d never insist my friends try meth, I made one mistake of accidentally having in my hands and now I’m a user (again) after I swore I’d never do it again. I am currently controlled but I spiral and then I might not use... but I can sugar coat all I like but it was literally once time.

I only have one IV user in my circle, the very few a smokers ( pipe), who knows if the person who let me use their pipe was an IV user ... things might of turned out differently.

GOODLUCK

IV choices are intensely personal and it is totally your decision what you do in that regard.

A start dose or inexperienced dose rule of thumb is to halve a usual dose of known strength gear.

So if you have a larger amount of the drug, meth in this instance, it's easy to tell how good it is and there are other threads with info on that

Half a point, that's the safest dose, I would not recommend the higher than 2p doses to anyone and never go above a point.

I have no issue with IV drug users and never have. I have been one off and on for longer than most have been alive here.

It's ROA like any other . What you might not be appreciating is the fact that it's not a reflection on YOU or how strong or weak you are if you go down that road.

That drug is the most psychologically addictive drug on the face of the earth.

That and iv use in itself is addictive. Also the rush us pretty fucking good so better not have done it at all to not know lol.

You might have the sheer brute strength of will to not use but it is still an emotionless molecule that doesn't have triggers or times in life that will be tempting to use drugs like you will.

So if you decide to do it, then that's fine and just hope you halve the amount (0.5 point)

And you fucking use all the sterile equipment and proper technique .

Never ever become blase about that and always feel free to ask any question you need.

I am not a regular meth user. Not even close. I enjoy it when I have done it (probably 5 or so times), but every time I've done, it's been oral. I'm not a smoker or a snorter. I don't smoke or snort anything. I really only do psychedelic drugs. Probably once every 3 weeks or so. So this is a big leap I'm about to take.

I got a buddy who has recently become a stone cold addict. He's shooting like 10 times a day. And boy he's being annoying. He's been bugging the hell out me and my 2 other buddies to shoot up once. And I've told him I would. But every time he asks I puss out. That's a big boy leap, ya know?

If I do it, I'm doing it the right way. I'm not having that nut eyeball some random amount and have me mowing my driveway for 12 hours. I'm also not trying to have my heart explode on his couch. I'm weighing a specific amount out (I have the proper scale).

So, how much should I do the first time? Going by Erowid, 30mg seems like the sweet spot of still being a "common" dose but also a strong one. I want rushing. Before checking out erowid, I was honestly thinking more like 15mg. But that might be too mild. Help me out guys. Remember, I pretty much have zero tolerance.

ps - I know, I know. Don't do it, it'll ruin your life, kid. Trust me. This will not be the beginning of the end of my life where I spiral into drug addiction because that first shot was so awesome. I know this sounds completely ignorant, but I won't get addicted. I can't addicted. It's too damn expensive here for me to even regularly buy it (sometimes 150 a G). I thought it was awesome every time I've done it, and am still not addicted. In fact, I haven't done it in like, 4 months.
We snort it

Yeah, so here's the thing. I'm a complete and utter dummy. No other way to slice it. I woke up one morning with a hair up my ass thinking "you know what, i'll give it a shot." and i thought, just to be safe, I'll make a post on bluelight and ask how much. I should've expected to be called a dummy, and i was. Should not have even made the thread. But hey, you live and you learn. All about harm prevention, right?

Anyways, I managed to do some 2 times in the past 7 days. Just got lucky. Basically samples, so I didn't take too much. Actually, I took VERY little. Eyeballed, but I would guess around 15 to 20 mg the first time and 25mg to 30mg the second time. And, uh, I was pretty god damn toasted. This is oral, mind you. So, yeah. I can't be going from being charged up off 20mg oral to thinking that i would even be able to handle a 20mg shot. I'd probably have a panic attack or something. I can't even fathom 100mg like some were suggesting. My heart would probably grow arms and beat my chest out until it broke through my flesh and then proceed to whoop my ass.

So, yeah. I'm a dummy. The thread was dumb. Ya'll were right. Meth is very fun, though. And other than Molly and maybe K, the only non-psychedelic, non-downer (don't like those things) I could do that isn't only snorted/smoked (remember, don't do those things, either). I hope to have a long, casual relationship with this drug. Oral only and maybe I'll grow a nut or 2 and eventually stick it up my ass once or twice. :cool:

Wow, he is a TERRIBLE friend! If he's trying to push you into INJECTING METH, he is NOT your friend.

My first IV was with speed and it was around 30mg which was more than enough to fall in love with the needle. I now shoot 250mg+ on the regular.
Don't start

For a bunch of drug users, this thread sure is full awful things to say to a person considering a life changing choice like this.

Glad you didn’t do it bro.
Once you do you can never go back, no other route is worth it suddenly.

Hope you stayed that way!!!

My ex gave me my first.
It was way too much.
And it was good quality.
He was trying to scare me out of ever doing it again, kinda like these guys were.

5 years on 👋

Shooting meth is overrated. I have done it a fair few times. The rush is way too uncomfortable for me, I get a cough, literally lose my breathe gasping for air, pins and needles, a few times i swore to my girl j was going to die, as I had coordination. Problems, couldn't walk, left arm pain chest pain shooting head pains, call it a panic attack, idk...I'm more of a hotrailing type of person or smoking.

I don't give a fuck about you, but if you want to have track marks then go ahead. Do you have any kind of social or family life ? Because track marks will definitely fuck that up. Just saying. Sure, you will get the best value and bang for your buck, but is it worth it ? Just snort that shit motherfucker.

I don't give a fuck about you, but if you want to have track marks then go ahead. Do you have any kind of social or family life ? Because track marks will definitely fuck that up. Just saying. Sure, you will get the best value and bang for your buck, but is it worth it ? Just snort that shit motherfucker.

Far out some people are wankers

I'm not trying to be an asshole, I'm just saying trackmarks will have serious long-term repercussions in both social and medical fields. Boof that shit if you absolutely have to.

I'm not trying to be an asshole, I'm just saying trackmarks will have serious long-term repercussions in both social and medical fields. Boof that shit if you absolutely have to.

Yeah, but your were a novice once too. Maybe never on this topic but you’re on a drug forum for a reason right?

There are much nicer ways of warning someone, and as we saw, most people were awful to her. She still did it.
More than once.
So all these people abusing her achieved nothing except making themselves look like hypocritical asshats.

I’d like to have thought she took the good advice left, had a nice safe low dose her first round after having read the harm reduction thread on IV use and is now a happy recreational drug user with no tracks

I was married to a man who’d been a needle user for 20 years before we dated.
He was sober when we met, and I never suspected a thing.
Not a single track mark on him.