• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Stimulants How much for first shot?

Anthem Acid

Bluelighter
Hey, gang. Hope some of ya'll can help me out on this one.

I am not a regular meth user. Not even close. I enjoy it when I have done it (probably 5 or so times), but every time I've done, it's been oral. I'm not a smoker or a snorter. I don't smoke or snort anything. I really only do psychedelic drugs. Probably once every 3 weeks or so. So this is a big leap I'm about to take.

I got a buddy who has recently become a stone cold addict. He's shooting like 10 times a day. And boy he's being annoying. He's been bugging the hell out me and my 2 other buddies to shoot up once. And I've told him I would. But every time he asks I puss out. That's a big boy leap, ya know?

If I do it, I'm doing it the right way. I'm not having that nut eyeball some random amount and have me mowing my driveway for 12 hours. I'm also not trying to have my heart explode on his couch. I'm weighing a specific amount out (I have the proper scale).

So, how much should I do the first time? Going by Erowid, 30mg seems like the sweet spot of still being a "common" dose but also a strong one. I want rushing. Before checking out erowid, I was honestly thinking more like 15mg. But that might be too mild. Help me out guys. Remember, I pretty much have zero tolerance.

ps - I know, I know. Don't do it, it'll ruin your life, kid. Trust me. This will not be the beginning of the end of my life where I spiral into drug addiction because that first shot was so awesome. I know this sounds completely ignorant, but I won't get addicted. I can't addicted. It's too damn expensive here for me to even regularly buy it (sometimes 150 a G). I thought it was awesome every time I've done it, and am still not addicted. In fact, I haven't done it in like, 4 months.

Last edited:
Doing an IV because an annoying, extremely stupid and irresponsible "friend" is pushy about it extremely ridiculous. Are you one of those people who blame others for their downward spiral once their drug use becomes an unmanagable problem that ruins all positive aspects of their lives?

30mg sounds fine but be sure that it's not tainted with Fentanyl. Still, don't do it though.

Last edited:
Doing an IV because an annoying, extremely stupid and irresponsible "friend" is pushy about it extremely ridiculous. Are you one of those people who blame others for their downward spiral once their drug use becomes an unmanagable problem that ruins all positive aspects of their lives?

30mg sounds fine but be sure that it's not tainted with Fentayl. Still, don't do it though.
Do you mean fentanyl?

30mg sounds fine but be sure that it's not tainted with Fentayl. Still, don't do it though.

He's pushy because I said I would do it. And no, never in a million years would I ever blame another person for someones drug addiction. I'm a semi-regular poster and a daily reader of bluelight and erowid for god's sake. I'm very interested in drugs, and i also understand that if you don't abuse it, an IV is just one of the most efficient ROA's. Honestly, i told him I'd shoot it after boofing it. I've never done that either, but it seems like a good way to ease into it. Not that it isn't as strong, just that it's much safer. But I'm too much of a pansy to boof.

So, one vote for 30mg.

Street quality is highly unpredictable. One point , a tenth of a gram is a good starter dose. Then again if you have pure shit, it would. Be very very stupid. Gray area

It would be stupid choice if it was pure. That being said at your own risk

Street quality is highly unpredictable. One point , a tenth of a gram is a good starter dose. Then again if you have pure shit, it would. Be very very stupid. Gray area

Buddy, I've never done more than 50mg oral and I've been absolutely zooming a couple of those times. There ain't a chance in hell I would ever shoot 100mg, let alone my first time ever. I do really, really want to do 100mg oral, though. That's been my goal for months.

You're gonna have me vacuuming my yard.

What did you write.. so a friend became a stone cold addict and wants me to shoot up.. what do you feel you will be doing after you roll this?

What did you write.. so a friend became a stone cold addict and wants me to shoot up.. what do you feel you will be doing after you roll this?

I don't quite understand what your asking, so I'll give you answers for every way I can interpret the question.

1) What will I literally be doing after the shot? I don't know. Probably freak out or cum in my pants. We'll probably laugh about how awesome it is. I'll be way to high to do anything but pace or sit down for a couple of hours, then I'll probably just talk my ass off for 12 hours. Maybe longer. At least, that sounds like best case scenario.

2) My friend is addicted, so what do I think will happen to me? - Listen, i live in one of the biggest drug infested states in the country. Maybe THE biggest. I've been around hard drugs and drug addicts my whole life. I'd say 70% of the people that I actually hang out with are addicted to some drug. Mostly opiates, but a couple alcoholics, and a couple meth heads. They're all addicted to pot. This certain friend has been addicted to opiates basically since he was 17 and recently got addicted to subutex. He said he was tired of doing drugs every day soley to not get sick so he started doing a drug that actually got him high every time. Obviously, not the smartest move, but whatever.

The point is, if I were going to get addicted to drugs, I'd be addicted to drugs. But as interested as I am in them, i don't do most of them. I don't do opiates or drink. I don't smoke pot. I don't do coke. Don't do benzos. I very, very rarely do meth. I don't even do adderal. Hell, the times I've done meth, I haven't even re-dosed. i did it, came up - came down and then waited several days to do it again. I do hallucinogens. Frequently, but at pretty general doses. 1-2 hits of acid, 1/2 to full eighth of mushrooms, 15-20mg of a tryptamine, etc. I want to feel what it's like to shoot meth. Who knows, I'll likely puss out. But I'm more interested in the feeling and to say I've done it.

I skimmed through this long enough to see that someone you are calling a friend is pressuring you to shoot up.

Just stop. That person is not your friend, and if he is shooting up all day every day, he is on a massive mission to completely self destruct.

Anyone that loves you will not pressure you to shoot up. Ever. My heart is breaking for you, because I know what is in your future if you decide to do this.

Shooting meth is not something you should take lightly. It may very well be the beginning of the end of your life.

.1 is where I recommend most people start out. If that's too much for you, do half.

I skimmed through this long enough to see that someone you are calling a friend is pressuring you to shoot up.

Just stop. That person is not your friend, and if he is shooting up all day every day, he is on a massive mission to completely self destruct.

Anyone that loves you will not pressure you to shoot up. Ever. My heart is breaking for you, because I know what is in your future if you decide to do this.

Shooting meth is not something you should take lightly. It may very well be the beginning of the end of your life.

You should read it and not just skim through it. He's not "pressuring me". I said I would do it. So now he's pestering me about when I'm around him. He's not threatening to whoop my ass if I don't or anything like that. He's just being "annoying" about it. "Come on man, you said you'd do it." stuff like that. But that's not really the reason that I'm thinking about doing it. I legitimately want to try it. Just to try it. For some people, it really is that simple.

And yeah, he's playing with fire. But that's not the question i posed. Let's say you can't stop and I'm going to do it; in the vain of harm reduction, how much would you recommend I do?

You should read it and not just skim through it. He's not "pressuring me". I said I would do it. So now he's holding me to it. He's not threatening to whoop my ass if
This is not a game, son. Do you hear yourself?
Are you in high school? You changed your mind about SHOOTING DRUGS IN YOUR ARM and now your friend is gonna "whoop your ass" if you don't go through with it?

You sound like a bunch of 15 year olds daring each other to take a shit on the hood of the principals car.

You want a number? Shoot up one tenth of a gram. Does that make you afraid? Well, it should. Are you going to die? No. Maybe.

If you want to play a grownups game, then you're going to have to start with grownup numbers. It will always be a guessing game.

Welcome to the IV meth user club, enjoy your time in hell.

Last edited:
Jesus, lady. I said he isn't going to whoop my ass.

And no wonder you guys treat meth like the devil incarnate. I try my best to come on here to try and get some experienced input. Not a lecture (though, that is mainly what you get everywhere when meth is involved, so this was expected), and i have 2 people tell me to shoot a whole point in my arm. I've read hundreds of erowid experiences, seen it done in person, etc. I know a first timer shooting 100mg would be a terrible idea. Not because of death, but because of discomfort.

The thing is your about to be playing with the same fire. Addiction is a switch.. turn it on and you have to deal with it. Its gross to me your worried about initial IV dose on meth.. sure its relevant but of little consequence later on. Your going to get saddled like a mule and your friend is likely a little crushed and lonely, just wants company. Best thing would be to stay away.

There's no logic behind it but people come across a wide variety of substances that are tainted with Fentanyl.

The thing is your about to be playing with the same fire. Addiction is a switch.. turn it on and you have to deal with it. Its gross to me your worried about initial IV dose on meth.. sure its relevant but of little consequence later on. Your going to get saddled like a mule and your friend is likely a little crushed and lonely, just wants company. Best thing would be to stay away.

I promise you, this will not be my "initial" IV of meth. It will be the IV dose of meth. Singular.

Look, I know I'm coming off like a jackass seeming like I'm immune to addiction. I 100% get that. But I feel very, very confident that i will not fall down a spiral of depravity if i do this.

It's funny how everyone on Bluelight has 100% pure meth, and all have digital scales down to the thousandths on standby , yet come on blue light and bash a statement k said, a very realistic statement, that thequality meth on the streets is HIGHLY UNPREDICTABLE, you can find a batch that has only 10% purity, then to finding a batch the next day that is 60% pure. I will make a good estimated statement for someone posted wanting a "good estimated dose" , so you can't bash me for putting everyday real life answers and advice on here. Here in New York state, I seen .1. Being a good starter dose for IV. If you wanna be irresponsible and shoot street drugs, you can deal with hearing a generic answer like mine, AND i made not how unpredictable my answer can be and pretty much useless...all i know is mad people live an illusion in this website and going by booksmarts and not reality...this isn't breaking bad..and if it is, judge accordingly to your little dosing guides all over the internet. My apologies, but trying to be real as possible here.

This is not a game, son. Do you hear yourself?
Are you in high school? You changed your mind about SHOOTING DRUGS IN YOUR ARM and now your friend is gonna "whoop your ass" if you don't go through with it?

You sound like a bunch of 15 year olds daring each other to take a shit on the hood of the principals car.

You want a number? Shoot up one tenth of a gram. Does that make you afraid? Well, it should. Are you going to die? No. Maybe.

If you want to play a grownups game, then you're going to have to start with grownup numbers. It will always be a guessing game.

Welcome to the IV meth user club, enjoy your time in hell.
Commends my friend, we must be the only realistic people on here.nyes one tenth of a gram is a very good guess for a very risky ass question for shooting, judging quality