• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

How much education did you have when you first took drugs?

First drug I tried was weed at age 19. I had done a heap of research on it, and had in the past given my friends a fair bit of shit for using it, but my attitude was starting to mellow. Then I found myself stuck in traffic one day, in the passenger seat of my company car (A mate was driving cos the other 3 of us had been drinking) when my other mates in the back were asking if they could spark up a pipe. My frustration at being without alcohol caused me to cave and grab the pipe..... the rest is history.

As for E, the first time was Falls Festival 02-03. Again I had done a fair amount of research thanks to Erowid, and had a pretty good idea of when to expect in every respect apart from how it would actually feel. Organised the pills for me and some mates, and went kinda nuts :\ The pills we had were pretty ordinary but all three of us (only one had done it before) had 3 the first night, and 4 the next.

On some level I feel kinda proud of the fact that there was no-one that "got me into" drugs. Every time I have tried something it's been because I have been curious, done the research and decided for myself, before the event.