• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

How much does heroin smell when chasing on foil is it possible to stealth smoke

I THINK ITS CALLED A SPOOF dont hold me to it
It's not even that smelly I'm gonna smoke the rest now I just realized your meant to put it all in one spot and burn it not put it evenly down the foil like I did hopefully I'll be in paradise shortly

It's not even that smelly I'm gonna smoke the rest now I just realized your meant to put it all in one spot and burn it not put it evenly down the foil like I did hopefully I'll be in paradise shortly

A little jealous... Im sitting here in WDs... I would love a nice big shot of H right now.

Yeah essentially you dump a nice hit in a clump, add heat under foil, starts to melt, you hold at angle itll run slow af and start to smoke from the start then you follow the run and itll all smoke up, and do a quick re smoke backwards to make sure nadas left

Thats the method alright (as Zonxx put it).

As for the smell I can tell you that I never notice a smell from mine (#3 brown Afghan powder). I dont put it down to me being nose blind either as I went almost 3 years clean and when I relapsed I still didn't smell a thing; nor did anyone else. I've heard people say good gear should have a fishy smell to it...well I've had the best of gear and I can tell you theres only one reason why that would smell fishy - as a general rule it shouldn't.

I didnt follow it so defo wasted some but its not running or producing anymore smoke trying to get the black shit off to put in a j didnt quite send me to paradise or nothing stupid just had a nice music sesh

I got so many different opiates to choose from its a joke:D, i got dihydrocodeine pure codeine pure, oxycodone, heroin and others can you guess which one i just took

I got so many different opiates to choose from its a joke:D, i got dihydrocodeine pure codeine pure, oxycodone, heroin and others can you guess which one i just took
Lol enjoy your high m8 but i havent a guess in the world, id go for the oxy =p

Lol enjoy your high m8 but i havent a guess in the world, id go for the oxy =p
nah codeine cuz I got enough because of the heroin I only had 150 mg I'm worried I might have took to much though my breathing suddenly gone all funny

I only smoked the heroin though so I can't overdose right I just smoked some of the black bits that fell off the foil in a split and boy I just know something is happening I can't even type

nah codeine cuz I got enough because of the heroin I only had 150 mg I'm worried I might have took to much though my breathing suddenly gone all funny
See, codeine isnt that strong an opiate, and taking strong ones when youre not used to it THEN mixing is dangerous, youve gotta accustom to each opiate you take before thinking of mixing them

Well ima lye down for a bit mate and hopefully not od probably being paranoid about or but I dunno my throat feels like it's missing something similar to the last time I took h except that time I sniffed and ate it this time I just smoked it all and the I still don't see how addictive it is I got me codeine that's all I need the other opiates are just insurance

Well ima lye down for a bit mate and hopefully not od probably being paranoid about or but I dunno my throat feels like it's missing something similar to the last time I took h except that time I sniffed and ate it this time I just smoked it all and the I still don't see how addictive it is I got me codeine that's all I need the other opiates are just insurance
Is your breathing fine or do you feel labored breathing ' forcing yourself to breath/ taking in huge gasps of air or feel like its difficult' thats when you should have a coffee or some sort of stimulant =p hope all goes well

Im foring myself to breath but i think im just panicking some of my best codeine highs i wasnt breathing at all basically but i knew i was safe because of past experience im starting to respect heroin more from what ive seen

Aww that showed though I just realized my pic is to low res it's one of my favourite video game villains aswell

aaand hes banned, just thought id mention for anyone else worried about this that the smell is likely the least of your worries. using foil as a tool can be loud as fuck especially if you nod and drop it or crumple it accidentaly, even the constant lighter flick and sizzling sound of it running are pretty obvious. foils has a pretty unique sound. also watch out for the black soot that builds on the bottom, it gets on your hands and your hands touch your face and then you get to explain why you look high and theres black shit all over you. its that kinda trivial shit that gets most people caught up

aaand hes banned, just thought id mention for anyone else worried about this that the smell is likely the least of your worries. using foil as a tool can be loud as fuck especially if you nod and drop it or crumple it accidentaly, even the constant lighter flick and sizzling sound of it running are pretty obvious. foils has a pretty unique sound. also watch out for the black soot that builds on the bottom, it gets on your hands and your hands touch your face and then you get to explain why you look high and theres black shit all over you. its that kinda trivial shit that gets most people caught up
THE BLACK SOOT LOL ill never forget my first chase, i went to throw away my foil, next thing i know my friends asking what all that black shit on my face was( i had obviously touched it and touched my face)

Hey guys it's Pete I had to make another account cuz I forgot the password my van has been lifted so don't worry I'm not attempting to run off the grid