• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Cocaine How much crack is too much

How long have you known this person? They got kids? Man a typical crack dealer life isn't boring mate. And he seems fine. But if he had to become a user only, no dealing, then you'd see the fucking insanity and you'll be surprised by not only other people but yourself. Crack drains your bank account and fucks your dopamine system DEFINITELY for the first and possibly for the second.
Cracks no joke.

14 years, no kids, it’s boring, he’s a dealer, about to open a second location for his legitimate business, probably would have been more effective to say “your friend is not the average case” than to ask a bunch of questions about my best friend like I don’t know the fucking guy.

As a matter of fact I often weigh my hits with a triple 0 scale. I only smoke rocks that I cook myself so I have a pretty tight grip on quality and potency. I cant imagine how big a rock would have to be to cause cardiac arrest. I cant hold that much for sure. My lungs will not accept anymore vapor than what is produced by about 35 to 40 mgs of purified freebase. Not all the excess oil runs inside the stem. As a matter of fact, if you are efficient with temperature control and you prepare a proper chore, none of it will run inside the glass. You can put 50 mgs on there if you want, but you wont get the vapor of 50 mgs. There are certainly plenty of people shooting shots that are larger then any crack dose without trouble.

With all that in mind, the safest course of action is not to pick up the habit. Once the decision has been made to pick it up, the best harm reduction behavior you can engage in is to cook your own to manage quality and content.

I dont get these sweats and agonizing effects that many people have mentioned. I don't feel comedowns. I get bellringers that last 10 to 15 minutes, that dont make me feel like I am chasing a lost feeling, and that leave me satisfied enough to put it down till the next time. Basically its just another ROA for one of the most commonly used stimulants in the world. It gets a bad rap from the media because of the section of the population towards whom it is mostly marketed. Crack dosnt create desperate criminals. It is predominantly only sold to desperate criminals. They are the only people who have money set aside for it each and every day.

Insane that somebody could have an experience so diametrically opposed to everyone else’s. Count yourself lucky.

Well the typical way I hear people describe the "crack cycle", with its 10 second highs and miserable hours of comedown fuled with a desperate drive to steal and buy more, has not been my personal experience. It pretty much feels just like getting high in any other manner with any other drug, with a full body coke euphoria that lasts a nice long time if you do it efficiently.

My hits are around 35 to 40 mgs. I dont conisder them small or large. Its just that any less only delivers the notorious 10 second teaser hit that drives cumpulsive redosing, and any more just stays as oil that soakes into the chore (or runs inside the stem).

A rock is an arbitrary amount but it does sound like overkill. It sounds like your shit ismt great.
Also, crack isn't gonna charge you up like meth or speed will, crack tends to just take your legs from under you and leave youna sweaty euphoric mess that cant really function, except to stop from passing out, just gasping and going Fuck Fuck aoohh Fuck, its not a functional stim in my experience anyway.
I dig your description ❤️

My guy back in Chicago wouldn't let me buy anything but bags, it was super annoying.
i've only bought hard once in chicago, and i and the baggies it came in were straight up fucking adorable. ziplock bags like the size of my pinkie nail. don't even know how they make them that small. they were translucent pink too.

in cinci they didn't use bags for boy or hard. put your hand out and do your best puppy eyes hoping to get fat $20 or whatever. i used to bring empty 35mm film canisters with me so i didn't have to palm it all the way back to my car (i'd park in the business district and then walk to the spot; people buying through their car window are insane). but in cinci there was no powder either. even on the street level, dope was chunks of raw. if the heroin was crumbly, it'd either be folded up in a lotto ticket or you'd use a dollar bill.

Last edited:
i've only bought hard once in chicago, and i and the baggies it came in were straight up fucking adorable. ziplock bags like the size of my pinkie nail. don't even know how they make them that small. they were translucent pink too.

in cinci they didn't use bags for boy or hard. put your hand out and do your best puppy eyes hoping to get fat $20 or whatever. i used to bring empty 35mm film canisters with me so i didn't have to palm it all the way back to my car (i'd park in the business district and then walk to the spot; people buying through their car window are insane).

Oh yeah I love those tiny baggies! I didn't buy hard often from the guy I got H from though. It was usually a special circumstance or if my buddy couldn't get coke. That guy I always had the coolest bags, not that tinfoil and duct tape crap.

not that tinfoil and duct tape crap.
what? i've never seen dope in tinfoil anywhere. hold on. i'm about to go through my phone and try to find both the bags they use now in chicago for heroin and hopefully even the ultra tiny ones the crack was in.

[hope you saw]

Last edited:
I seldom use. But when I do I IV 0.25-0.3g. It’s too much and I get absolutely paraletic. But I wouldn’t bother using the shit if I wasn’t going to get that wasted. Freaks people out though abd sometimes I scare myself. 😬 Just don’t do it often. Once or twice a year just one dose has been ok for me!!

In the UK, our "bags" of h are almost always wrapped in a little fool envelope. And put in cling film in various bundles, then those little Kinder Egg and then, then straight into an anal cavity.

crack varies but it's often a cig paper or any paper really. Or cling e grrrr!!

the little £10-20 bags of powder coke (usually for cooking up) are usually the impressive tiny knotted bags made from larger sandwich bags. Sometimes heroin too.

Everything else is Ziploc bags. Basically if you want to keep your life together then don't stray from Ziploc!

I've gotten crack from probably 20 different people in my city.

It's always a tiny pinky fingernail size rock, except when i got grams or balls, in a bag knotted and cut.