• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Cocaine How much crack is too much

You can’t tell someone how much of a drug to take by comparing it a pea. Peas are different sizes and drugs vary in strength.

Do that with another drug and the advice could be fatal, it’s as simple as that.

Sorry if u think it’s nit picking though

Ok I'll shoot for 1/2-3/4 the size of a pea..if not.he can atleast buy a cheap digit scale and weigh out a half point

yeah ok, but do not try to smoke a rock the size of a pea. that’s way too much.

break 3 to 5 tiny pieces of a rock and set them on the screen and lightly melt them so they are stuck in place. then hit.

depending on how fairly their boy is doing them, $5 piece could still be way too much. in cinci with a solid connect, $5 of crack have you foaming on the floor.

you don't have to smoke the whole pipe at once if you put a good sized one on then don't breathe in too hard (do as lightly as possible til you feel the vapour), once you've got enough then just stop smoking rest will be in your gauze so its not wasted. just don't burn it any more than you need to.

really man cracks a bastard of a drug it reduced me from good job, nice friends, decent holidays the lot, to jobless, only friends were crackheads, prostituting and grafting, looking like the living dead, within 6 months (i'd smoked it regularly for 4 years so i'd been playing with fire so long i thought i wouldn't get burnt). don't bother its not even that good, i mean good crack feels amazing but its so empty and short lived, and fucking fiendish.

not finishing the pipe in one hit? kinda blasphemous, but everyone got their own method and nothing get you stabbed in the face with a broken car antenna faster than telling someone who has their own method down that they’re doing it wrong.

but yeah, crack will rape your life. it’s living hell. scarier than anything you could imagine.

Don’t finish the pipe in one?? Are you serious or joking? I can’t tell

So far the advice is put a rock the size of a pea on the pipe and then don’t finish it.??

What a fuckin waste.

i'm just saying if he feels like its enough already and doesn't wanna toke the rest it won't go to waste to leave what's in the gauze to the next pipe. i'm not suggesting not to finish the pipe in one, more so he doesn't feel pressured if he puts too much on.

I know in New York State where I live, $10 is gonna get you a .1 of crack.

Not good deals at all in upstate New York unless buying weight

You people got to STOP NIT PICKING OTHER PEOPLE ON HERE. IT IS BEGINNING TO HE VERY IMMATURE. What do you want the man to say instead of using a rock the size of a pea? To pull out his ultra sensitive scale and weigh out 50mg? And wash his hands before smoking? Cause all the addicts on here have college degrees and bluelightry degrees?grown-up and stop acting like some Superman harm reduction scholar. Because truth is majority of people in here are.not 200% all about harm reduction

kinda agree about nit-picking but....

this is a harm reduction forum and...

a rock the size of a pea is far too fucking big a piece to smoke and could easily be a dangerous dose

You people got to STOP NIT PICKING OTHER PEOPLE ON HERE. IT IS BEGINNING TO HE VERY IMMATURE. What do you want the man to say instead of using a rock the size of a pea? To pull out his ultra sensitive scale and weigh out 50mg? And wash his hands before smoking? Cause all the addicts on here have college degrees and bluelightry degrees?grown-up and stop acting like some Superman harm reduction scholar. Because truth is majority of people in here are.not 200% all about harm reduction

Dude a mg scale is 20$ and a rock the size of pea is overdose territory with pure crack..

-GC

crack is every bit as horrible as they say. being hooked on it is a real-life horror movie.

What makes you say that? I know someone who sells it, so they get it for free. They get their work done, then in their free time, they sit around hitting a crack pipe every 40 minutes or so. Seems like a boring life, but he seems fine.

What makes you say that? I know someone who sells it, so they get it for free. They get their work done, then in their free time, they sit around hitting a crack pipe every 40 minutes or so. Seems like a boring life, but he seems fine.
How long have you known this person? They got kids? Man a typical crack dealer life isn't boring mate. And he seems fine. But if he had to become a user only, no dealing, then you'd see the fucking insanity and you'll be surprised by not only other people but yourself. Crack drains your bank account and fucks your dopamine system DEFINITELY for the first and possibly for the second.
Cracks no joke.

Also what if they get robbed? What country is he in? He might find himself owing some serious people we money to the extent he's pissing blood

except to stop from passing out, just gasping and going Fuck Fuck aoohh Fuck, its not a functional stim in my experience anyway.
LOLOLOL . i know i took a good hit when i go "oooh . holy shit" that it's a good one.

best not to get into the habit of using it regularly, i don't think i can say its anything you should get used to doing whatsoever

As a matter of fact I often weigh my hits with a triple 0 scale. I only smoke rocks that I cook myself so I have a pretty tight grip on quality and potency. I cant imagine how big a rock would have to be to cause cardiac arrest. I cant hold that much for sure. My lungs will not accept anymore vapor than what is produced by about 35 to 40 mgs of purified freebase. Not all the excess oil runs inside the stem. As a matter of fact, if you are efficient with temperature control and you prepare a proper chore, none of it will run inside the glass. You can put 50 mgs on there if you want, but you wont get the vapor of 50 mgs. There are certainly plenty of people shooting shots that are larger then any crack dose without trouble.

With all that in mind, the safest course of action is not to pick up the habit. Once the decision has been made to pick it up, the best harm reduction behavior you can engage in is to cook your own to manage quality and content.

I dont get these sweats and agonizing effects that many people have mentioned. I don't feel comedowns. I get bellringers that last 10 to 15 minutes, that dont make me feel like I am chasing a lost feeling, and that leave me satisfied enough to put it down till the next time. Basically its just another ROA for one of the most commonly used stimulants in the world. It gets a bad rap from the media because of the section of the population towards whom it is mostly marketed. Crack dosnt create desperate criminals. It is predominantly only sold to desperate criminals. They are the only people who have money set aside for it each and every day.

I don't know about this. Cracks extreme euphoria and short duration makes you want more more more and once you've finished your money, people who may never otherwise steal or rip off someone may be desperate enough to do so. and that's cooked up myself.
Do you do small hits?