• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Cocaine How much cocaine should I snort for the first time? Will there be a come down?

Yeah I don't get why ppl bitch at crack but not coke..., eh for good reason I guess. like you say (addiction)

I kinda like the coke come-down, well, it doesn't have as many of the bad side effects like amps.

Yes meph used to be amazing. it is different now. Now that India(I think?) make it and not China. it went super bad for a while, but the batches now feel almost the same as pre-ban, but you don't get that meph rush (where it feels like meth tingles) which I think made meph what it is. new batches still have the same euphoria though.

Watch the movie Scarface.......the scene in his office where he puts his face in between to piles of coca.........wait several years before you get to that level. (Its a movie, don't try this in real life) :)

As for starting out, do as others have stated above.........

By the way, is Meth stronger than Coke? Does it also last longer?

A photo isn't able to tell you anything, it could be table salt or sugar for all we know.

This kind of question belongs in Basic Drug Discussion. The answer is this: get a scale and weigh it out. If it's good stuff, 40-50mg snorted will do you good. More than about 100mg is pushing it into sketchy territory. If you need to use more than about a point to get a buzz, then your stuff is stomped to shit.

That´s a lot stronger!! That would give an incredible euphoria. Does the effect last longer than an hour or so? Or do you have to continue using, like Coke?
Is adderall also a good option when talking about coke? Some say it can be a little stronger too.

Last edited:
That´s a lot stronger!! That would give an incredible euphoria. Does the effect last longer than an hour or so? Or do you have to continue using, like Coke?
Is adderall also a good option when talking about coke? Some say it can be a little stronger too.

The effects of the 2 are vastly different, but in terms of physical stimulation alone meth is more potent and longer lasting. The effect lasts WAY longer than coke. Assuming your snorting, you'll be high for a few hours off a single dose, "still feeling it" for even longer, and then withdrawing for all eternity. Don't plan on getting any sleep for 12-24 hrs after stopping, or have any obligations for double that time.

As far as asking about Addy and coke, not sure what your asking but if its about mixing them dont do it. Mixings stims is terrible and dangerous. Your heart can only handle so much before it goes pinata on you

Last edited:
meth is much more potent than coke. a line of coke gives u a high that lasts 20-40mins and the euphoria isn't as great. Now try snorting a bump of meth the size of 2-3 matcheads and you will be high for 6-8 hours, and a much more euphoric high. you can make a gram of meth last weeks, when a gram of coke u can make last hours, and coke is much more expensive
By the way, is Meth stronger than Coke? Does it also last longer?

if ur new to coke, depending on quality if its good stuff, you only need to have 1/4 or 1/2 a gram. a small line will have u high for 30mins, depending on ur willpower, u can wait a few hours and do another line, but its an ugly road ur trying to go down

meth is much stronger than coke. expect a lot longer high.

Meth is incredibly stronger than coke. i did coke for years and was getting numb on it, not getting any satisfication. i had moved from the East coast of the US to the West coast and met some new friends. we were sitting around and i asked where i could get some good coke. they asked if i had ever tried meth? no, but im up for anything. they said it may burn a little. a couple of guys did a line then this girl that i was with. she did hers then ran to snort some water after it because she said it burned pretty bad. i was a little leary at this time but decided to give it a try. it was just a regular line, about the size of a line of coke but had a yellow tint to it. would find out that there were lots of different colors for it later on, but did my line and it did burn a bit. did three lines that day and stayed up for 3 days straight. never got that from coke, so yeah, its a bit stronger.

Is the high from meth similar to coke?? I've done coke for years but never tried meth..

Agreed, half gram at most. Also, you should consider not doing it. Once that door is open, it's open for life.

This shit is so true I hadn't done the shit for a few years, but as soon as I found out a guy at work sells it , I was buying some.

Methamphetamine and cocaine feel similar only in that they are both stimulants. To look for one's effects in the other is a fool's game. Personally, I cannot stand the stimulation of amphetamines, the laser focus, inability to sit still, maddeningly intense look ahead to what's next, inability to enjoy the present moment. Yet, cocaine has none of that. Aphetamines are laser sharp super focused go go go with a feel good aspect to it, which cocaine is feel goooood, with energy as well, and some focus, but none of the uncomfortable aspects of amphetamines.

My advice, try it if you must. But don't for a second think either is a replacement for the other.