• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Cocaine How much cocaine can you snort without having a hangover the next day?

yeaaamf

Greenlighter
Took a mid-sized line 5 hours ago and still have a faster than baseline heart rate right now (even though it's not faster by much), and I was wondering if I can take a second bump or line right now (7pm) and still fall asleep at 12, wake up at 8am and go to work at 10 with no hangover. Thanks!

lol you won't have much of a hangover but you'll still know that you snorted a couple lines tomorrow.,, you should be able to sleep fine by midnite

id say fuck it - go use the other half of that straw now! :cool:

It all depends on your tolerance. Also purity. Cocaine cut with levamisole for instance might have more sleep interrupting effects.

But moreso its a tolerance thing. I'd probably say skip it if you arent used to cocaine.

Took a mid-sized line 5 hours ago and still have a faster than baseline heart rate right now (even though it's not faster by much), and I was wondering if I can take a second bump or line right now (7pm) and still fall asleep at 12, wake up at 8am and go to work at 10 with no hangover. Thanks!
Have a glass of wine or beer and watch Netflix. Save it for the weekend

Stimulants lower inhibition for most. Then comes in the cravings to redose.

I can't control my use at all when it comes to redosing stimmy's so good luck everyone and it would be amazing if you actually can lol. I always plan on taking "not that much" and then somehow we are up all night with a hangover of DEATH. If you have good tolerance to cocaine obviously the hangover would be less noticeable. With no stimulant to little experience the hangovers from even less I remember to be beyond depressing. Very bad crash even from a bit so... tolerance always evens it out in the end maybe.

Btw just want to relay to everyone that unlike adderall/ritalin and those pills, cocaine restricts the bloodflow to your heart specifically. Adderall increases bloodflow to the entire body (like cocaine), but does not restrict heart access to a healthy blood flow. This makes cocaine one of the more dangerous stimulants out there so do not take to much at once if you can guys lol. Dying at a party would be tragic.

Without having nosebleed's and a bit of a mood you mean?

The day after i just went to work a bit grumpy, just that nosebleed's.