How much Arimidex do you take on cycle?

Chris42393

Bluelighter
I cant seem to find a specific answer, I know everyone is different... but was just wondering would 3 times a week be okay at 1mg just starting out? Im starting to have some sensitive nipples...

Start with taking half a tab on injection days if you're pinning twice a week. Assess from there. It will take a bit for circulating estrogen to leave the body so just remember it's not an instant remedy. Serms like Nolvadex on the other hand will block the receptor immediately providing relief of issues.

Start with taking half a tab on injection days if you're pinning twice a week. Assess from there. It will take a bit for circulating estrogen to leave the body so just remember it's not an instant remedy. Serms like Nolvadex on the other hand will block the receptor immediately providing relief of issues.
Thank you very much for your reply! I'll give that a shot! And hmmm very interesting. Would Nolva be something you can take on cycle for "Cycle Support? Or is that mainly for PCT?

I have both on hand at the moment.

Nolva most definitely is useful on cycle. Was how bodybuilders back in the day prevented gyno before AIs became available.

Nolva most definitely is useful on cycle. Was how bodybuilders back in the day prevented gyno before AIs became available.
Awesome, didnt know that! Should I take Nolva and Adex together for a little bit and quit Nolva after Adex kicks in?

I find arimidex to be an incredibly powerful drug, I only take .5 3x a week! One time I took 2 mg to front load basically and I crashed my levels way too low.

I can basically judge my estrogen based off the size of my gyno (which is a very small lump) and if I take my adex on time it actually completely resolves the issue

Thanks for the reply! I tried getting on Adex as soon as I started my cycle, but due to ordering issues... I just got it yesterday and im already 4.5 weeks into my cycle (running a 12 week one). Hopefully, I'm not too late haha.

I have 1mg capsules. Ill try to open them up and just take half, somehow. Can't really cut it in half since its not an actual tablet.

Yeah I’d start lowww with the adex. More and more people are talking about the negative effects of AI’s. Can’t remember how much you’re runninng but .5mg May even be too much, you’ll have to play with it.

Nolva can be used instead, which is generally what I do now. It’ll block the receptor and one of its metabolites has some direct AI properties. John Meadows and some others are a big fan of it over AI’s

I believe arimidex has a nice long half life so maybe to avoid the pain of cutting them open I would try and take 2 capsules a week split evenly, like Monday morning then Thursday night. My first adex was capsules too so I had the same issue, whatever you do don’t try to eat the powder hahaha. It’s disgusting

Half life isn’t that long but if you have a sensitive scale you could weigh it or I’d just eyeball 2-4 even lines next to each other and then recap them separately. Doesn’t make a huge difference as long as it’s close

Yeah I’d start lowww with the adex. More and more people are talking about the negative effects of AI’s. Can’t remember how much you’re runninng but .5mg May even be too much, you’ll have to play with it.

Nolva can be used instead, which is generally what I do now. It’ll block the receptor and one of its metabolites has some direct AI properties. John Meadows and some others are a big fan of it over AI’s

Thanks for the reply brotha. How much Nolva do you use a week now?

Probably 40mg a week if it’s needed, none right now under 500mg test or so
Okay sounds good! Now, are you splitting your pills in half and taking it multiple times? ie. 10mg 4 x a week. I got capsules for these too and they are in 25mg doses.

Please adjust arimidex intake by blood work.

Here are my Arimidex dosages for different testosterone dosages to keep estradiol in reference or slightly above which results for me in a well sex drive, energy etc.

500mg testosterone enanthate
-> estradiol 90pg/ml (<44)

1000mg testosterone enanthate
0,5mg Arimidex e2d
-> estradiol 71pg/ml (<44)

1500mg testosterone enanthate
0,5mg Arimidex e2d
-> estradiol 99pg/ml (<44)

Bloods won’t necessariky tell you a lot unless you get them drawn when you feel good (or bad, preferably both) because a lot of guys will feel best on a specific T:E ratio so often time E won’t be in range if T is sky high to feel good.

As far as the nolva I take it 2-3 times a week maybe, don’t really track it that much. Long half life so you could probably get away with once a week if you really wanted to

@Swim15 Of course you are right. For me it works to keep E not to high above reference. Also there are other reasons why you should not let E increase to much.

I took 1 Arimidex yesterday at work (just to see how it was) and literally my nipple soreness/puffiness went completely away in about 24 hours. I was surprised it worked so well/fast.

I use pretty small doses (125mcg EOD) as well, though if estrogen really starts kicking up, which for me is generally only when bodyfat is a bit high (fat = increased aromatase activity), I might do 250mcg instead.

If we're talking gyno, nolva is always much more effective for me (and most others too, usually).

I use pretty small doses (125mcg EOD) as well, though if estrogen really starts kicking up, which for me is generally only when bodyfat is a bit high (fat = increased aromatase activity), I might do 250mcg instead.

If we're talking gyno, nolva is always much more effective for me (and most others too, usually).
Thanks for the reply! Have you ever noticed decreased gaines when taking Nolva on cycle (for you personally)?