• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Stimulants How much Adderall have you plugged?

Status
Not open for further replies.

sn131678

Greenlighter
Hi all, this is pretty strange sounding, and I am hoping I have it in the right forum.

All this talk about Adderall XR being plugged has opened a new window for my friend Bill since he has major stomach issues. Taking the adderall any other way is more preferable. Bill told his Dr but I believe the Dr said as long as hes not hurting or bleeding then Bill will be fine.

So, with that said, I am wondering - for Bill's sake of course, what amounts have been done in excess of the prescription before, and in particular as rectal/plugging administration?

Bill gets 30 IR's but he has a HUGE tolerance and is prescribed them twice a day by his doc.

He even found there is more of a direct effect off smaller amounts than when taken orally. Probably the bio avail?

In either case, I am just trying to help him our because now he is used to taking the whole 30mg daily using a plugging method, but is curious to know if anyone else out there has hit 45mg dose because then Bill should only need to do it once a day, until that tolerance changes too.

Bill has had his Rx for about 5 months and after a period of constant upset stomach, vomiting, he turned to the Internet for other ideas. One of them even included coating the adderall in chocolate coating first.......

Thanks for any input or experience you may share - - take care.

We know that it's you, so please edit your post. PM me if you edited it and I'll re-open the thread and move it to Basic Drug Discussion, because your question seems to be more suited for BDD.

Status
Not open for further replies.