• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

how much about meth is actually hype?

i wasnt being specific about "half"
well considering im an addict the rush is the part i chase.. and snorting is still a good 13% above oral.. i was just pointing it out as you said it is very bioavaliable which is incorrect, it is the least productive method of administration.

I would like to try meth, its nonexistent over here. Even speed is hard to get. I'll be in LA/California/Vega in march would probably give it a go. My dad will be there so doubt i'll get a chance to go score

try everything once :D just always respect the power of the drug .. but hell yeah go for it, why the fuck not

I thought oral had pretty high bio?
anyways, I kinda agree with coolio on the rush part of meth being no good(but pretty fucking pleasurable).
It's that part thats most addictive.

I actually got a nice rush off of an fake E tab with a pretty high dose of meth in it(first time).
The rush lasted about a couple of minutes, like a 2 minute orgasm.
I think it was pretty pure cuz I didnt feel really jittery or any tension in my musels. really clean and sparkly.
Other than caffeine it was the first stim I tried.

oh im rambling a bit, but not as much as you claire!
Christ! that's like 200 posts per day?
I think you had 300 somthin a couple of days ago.

nope, oral is 62.7%, i stated them all above.

oh lord i have been awake for six nights, what do ya expect mate lol
ive even been out a fair bit but i go crazy when im on the meth, typing typing typing typing.
and i've had around 2 grams today ..and i still gotta gram to go.. but this is my last day before detox..
its ma body i can do what i want! hell yeah=D

only the 'youll be 'hooked' the first time' that's bullshit.
The rest is mostly true, some slightly exaggerated, it's extremely dangerous and highly hazardous, that's true.

AFAIK, meth has the worst relapse rate out of all common drug addictions. As has been said, neurotoxicity is a real concern with this drug.

Nothing about meth is hype. It ruined my life and many other people I know and loved. I lost one of my best friends (RIP John McMurray). Doing a little every year or so in low, like less than spun doses, is ok, but remember to have opiates/opioids and benzos for the comedown for 2 days. I am very experienced here, and will not do uppers without benzos, opiates, or both.