• Philosophy and Spirituality
    Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Threads of Note Socialize
  • P&S Moderators: Xorkoth | Madness

How millennials replaced religion with astrology and crystals

Factualist

Bluelighter

holy fuck they fell for the New Religious Movement bullshit harder than our grandparents did. Manufactured bullshit to keep you complacent. You're worrying about your chakras and whats going on in the stars and not the fact the world is in flames. My generation is way dumber but at least in a different way.

If that was also a dig at me, then that was pretty clever and I have to admit a good one

It is always the same kind of demographic that does this kinda stuff, this town is full of them & they are usually in their mid 20's with rings through the side or middle of their nose, tattoos of "dream catchers", attend what they call yoga & all this rubbish. They are always on some kinda "spiritual awakening" & like to tell how they had such a open mind after coming back from their holiday to India, toss in some "Zen" wisdom too for good measure.

As the world burns over the next 20 years we will see where this concept gets them (first into the mass grave pits is my view)

It is always the same kind of demographic that does this kinda stuff, this town is full of them & they are usually in their mid 20's with rings through the side or middle of their nose, tattoos of "dream catchers", attend what they call yoga & all this rubbish. They are always on some kinda "spiritual awakening" & like to tell how they had such a open mind after coming back from their holiday to India, toss in some "Zen" wisdom too for good measure.

As the world burns over the next 20 years we will see where this concept gets them (first into the mass grave pits is my view)
yeah people believe in some pretty whacky shit... https://www.bluelight.org/xf/threads/santa-muerte.856299/

Atheism had a retarded baby and they called it social justice...grows up - Communism.