• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

How many should I take?

at a recent "large rave" that occured not so long ago over here in perth i paced my pills similar to how you asked if you should do it.. and it worked rather well i believe..

although i didnt start in the morning, seeing as though it was an event that started at midday, i dropped my first pill at around 2, then another at 2.30.. then danced and danced and danced.. as you would after having a blue playboy then a green armani (old batch - yes i saved them.. and still have 2! so ner!)

After that i popped another at around 5, then another at 5.30.. this time being 2 white panthers.. and proceded to go off once again..

During the whole time i took regular breaks of 10-15mins, often after 45mins - an hr of dancing

Water is the number 1 thing to have on you at all times.. this cant be stressed enough. The amount of people you see keel over from de-hydration at these big events is.. well stupid on their behalf.

Party Safe guys n gals.

Also worth remembering that just because it takes you one pill before you feel effects, it won't necessarily take you another whole pill to feel the same effects. Becuase there may be residual effects in your body from the previous pill (especially if it contained some amphetamines), you might consider taking your pills after the first one in halves at approx. 45 minute intervals. This is likely to extend your day and make it more fun IMO, rather than spending a large part of it off your chops.

I'd also suggest you read up on pre- and postloading and consider doing it now so that you don't end up a jaded old geezah like me when pills stop working ;)