• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

How many pills that get into Oz do u think get reported here?

2C-R2D2

Bluelighter
I'm just curious as to other peoples opinions ...

Out of all the different ecstasy pills that make their way into Australia, how many do you think are reported here (Bluelight/Pillreports)? 2%? 95%? or what? Obviously it would be impossible to put a definitive number on that but Im sure some people here would have a fair idea (?) - afterall, despite how many individual tablets are coming in, there are only so many different types (mtvs, mickey mouse, etc)

dunno about Aus. or the rest of NZ, but Im pretty sure the majority of pills in Auckland get reported

Pretty much every major press eventually gets reported in pillreports. By major press I mean the popular, usually good pills that seem to be all over the country generally get reported on.

Little presses which are usually less good don't make it into pillreports as often, but I think pillreports is an excellent way to keep up to date with what's going around.

I entirely agree with you satricion, imo its only the small batches that dont get reported on pillreports. Every pill i've had which hasn't made its way onto pillreports already has been complete crap. They ranged from meth bombs to extremely weak mdxx to bunk to something unknown that made me sketch out badly, nothing like mdxx .. possibly ephedrine imo. Anyway, I dont mean to say all pills that aren't already reported on pillreports will be crap, coz theres always gotta be someone who is the first to report on a good pill. Assuming there are no reports on a pill, it would be very wise to atleast test it before consuming ... i've unfortunately experienced numerous non-mdxx pills, and this persuaded me that it is far more beneficial to fork out the cash for reagents than it is to gamble with potentially dangerous pills.

ask the cops.....

wow....someone asking this forum for a definitive response on representation!

you'll surely get a representative reply here champ!