Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

how many pills is too many 4 1 nite??

DoomTrooper

Bluelighter
i had 5.5 at [An event] and i think i may be pushing it a bit much, wat do u ppl think???
only been taking them since new year
also what signs should make me want to see help when ppl are on e??
like feeling cold or sumthin??

[Edit: Please read the forum guidelines and make no mention of events by name unless referring to a media artilce; p_d]

Last edited by a moderator:
because of the varied strength of pills u cant really say..
and it depends on the person, tolerance and a whole lot of other things..

but basically u only got so much serotonin.. i find that by my 3rd strong pill im not getting much in return for my $$ so i try not go over 3

WELCOME TO THE BOARDS i agree with witch doc..after bout 3 your just get fuked not luved up. and also dont mention event names please read the FORUM GUIDE LINES!!!!!!!!!

It depends on the person and the pills, but even 5.5 not so strong ones is gonna be a bit much for most people. 3 strong pills in a night is too much for me. If I took 5.5, I think I'd literally peak my head off - it'd be far too much 8(

Seeing as you only started at the new year I definitely think you're moving too fast and should cut back, but it's up to you :) Maybe try knocking it back to 2 or 3 pills, and see if the difference vetween 2/3 and 4/5/6 really merits the cost?

agree with apollo. my personal limit is 2.5. I've only reached it once.

3 is my absolute top-limit. (unless i do the london thing at the end of the year =D)

i'm on a couple month break now anyhow :p

i agree with all of ya. i had 4 on NYE and yeah the happiness kinda wore off after the 3rd and everything gave way to gakkedness. 2.5 for me!

not to mention you quickly build a very high tolerance when taking that amount of pills, which equals a lot of $$. I respect E a lot, so it's only ever 2 max for me, but my tolerance is still very low =D

thanx guys

thanx for your opinion, yeah I think i'm gonna set a limit on 3 and just try halves and see how i go cause its just to expensive

sorry bout the name

My basic rule when it comes to MDMA is "less is more", it works for me and many of my friends. I think more people should try it :)

^^

usually i will try and get 2-3 pills, but the other nite i could only get one, took halves and was very nicely fucked..... its halves for me from now on

2.5 / 3 is a great number but as Apollo states it depends on the pill and the person.

However I personally, do have one little problem, as soon as the little bugger kicks in whooooooooooaaaaaaaaaa ...... what was that number I was going to stop at?????

No matter how well I prepare (leaves extra's at home, takes no money) more always materialise :\ :\

3 pills is a good limit, I personally can't peak anymore after 2 strong pills, the third usually just makes me feel hollowed out. Best to do dopamine draining drugs like acid or meth after pills. hehehe

Heh don't do the multiple pill thing in the UK, it's just the same as doing them back here IMO, except they're a lot cheaper over there. Thing is that apparently some of the pills over there aren't as strong as the ones back here, but I didn't find that at all, maybe it was just luck?

3 is too much for me, even 2 is too much. :)

hehe i think when it comes down to it i will be all sensible like and all as usual.

I just like the concept of going kinda insane for a bit since it's not really what i tend to do but likelyhood of that happening is actually quite low. :)

Your feedback on UK pills is interesting too as i've had quite a few people adamantly telling me that 'you can keep taking more in a night over there' and that they're weaker.

On the same note they didn't appear to be that educated about chems either - so you're a more credible source.

Lets face it. If you find a good dealer over in the UK you will pay less for 1 pill than it will cost you to buy a pint of Guinness. Sad but true! People eat them like lollies over there. Sure most of the time they may be weaker,but you can still get some pretty strong ones over there.

I think it's kind of a good thing that pills are relatively expensive back here compared to Europe. It means there are less idiots around having 10+ pills a night. Also I think that there are people here that appreciate it a little bit more, compared to someone over there eating them like lollies. Just my humble opinion though, not saying there's no pill sluts here, it just happens on a lesser scale.

i think i read somewhere around here, at some time, that 200mg of mdma is about the neurotoxic threshold. that's marginally under 3 strong pills. of course its rare that youll have any idea how much youre really having... so err on the cautious side, playsafe... it is your brain, and its hard to find a donar if yours stops working properly.