• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

How Many Pills Do You Take? The Consequences

Sad But True.

Since getting on it has migrated from clubs all weekend to sitting around the pool, lounge with friends and the occasional special event and after party myself and my friends included are less enthusiastic about 72 hour marathons and our consumption has been reigned in from 12-15 over a weekend to a more responsible and affordable 3-5 over that course with a good sleep before work on the Monday. A little more rationing over the coming months has been discussed but to no avail. At last count, and I have counted, sketched and rated every one in my pill diary since my first in early 2000 I was on 723, the first 500 in the first 2 years.

Our range of consumption over a weekend has also decreased from the ridiculous and dangerous combinations of Meth, Charlie, Beans, Powder K, Trips, GHB, Ice, BMK, DXM (Go Tussin), the occasional Mushrooms, Weed, Codeine, Morphine on rare occasions and last but not least Burbs on Ice to pretty much beans alone with an occasion line or two of cut meth on a Sunday afternoon around the pool.

JoKeRsWiLd =D

Last edited:
Been going 4ish or so months.

Had a half in a club and was in love.

The speed wasn;t working any more so this kinda high was fantasic.

Danced my tits off for 10 hours just on 1 half !

From here it went to every friday night - usually eating 2.5/3

Havn't increased usuage. And recently started spacing it out to every fortnight.

The come downs are getting worse.. i suspect 5-htp is the problem.

The scene is starting to creep me out, seen soo much bad shit since i started this.

I make club friends and stay in touch with them and then go out the next fortnight .. we have a bit of a group going.

I've seen nerds like me go from 2 pills to 5 pills + GBH + Speed injecting.

Last week I was very farking temped to do a charge of G and that scared the hell out of me.

I love the pills though, they've taken and anti social comupter nerd and made him a loving party animal with a circle of friends whom all truely love each other.

But god .. is it worth it ?

Well It all started in Early 2004 (or 03) I cant member!

And I had my first pill... a 007! What better way for my mates sister to introduce me into the world of ecstasy!

Ive been Dropping probably close on Every single weekend from August 2004. dumping upto 8 pills in a weekend. Then I realized it wasn't doing anything to me... where was my Euphoria!

Then the thing called common sense came along and I have cut back from every weekend to prolly 1ce a month or 1ce every 2 weeks!

I have been Taking, Coke, MDMA, MDA, Whizza (all different colours and qualities), Salvia, LSD, Ket, Meth and Alcohol and have been smoking pot since 2001. (iam 18 now)

My fave out of the lot has to definately be Coke(but it's not something I want to do often). The ones that I have used a bit of is MDMA/MDA closely followed by Salvia and LSD. I have found that taking alot of pills makes me Serotoninless and I wouldn't get the Euphoria... I have had Good 9/10 pills and I have had 0/10 pills. But I try to avoid any speed bombs at all costs, I want MDMA!!!

SpecTBK=D

Had one one weekend the first time, spur of the moment at a bush doof. Second weekend i had 3, the first one was dumped after a meal :S

second was a CK and apparently a k bomb, 3rd was the lovely rolex.

Since then my consumption has increased. I had 4 on NYE, 5 at * and 6 on NYD night.

It was then that i realised i was a stupid fuck for doing it, and have since cut back.

Last edited by a moderator:
Ok, well i smoked pot since year 8 and still smoke to this day,i have been out of school a year and a bit, i passed year 12 it was all sweet, but i don't think i would have dun as good if i had taken pills then!!!
well i started taking pills about a year ago (feb 2004)
and loved them, since then i have taken on average 2 and a half pills a month. im ok no short term effects and i still have the "magic" (going good of one pill) the only reson i take the second pill is to prolong the roll, so a third is overkill to me :\

I used to take 2 a night, drop them whole - wondered why I always ended up on my arse and all my friends were dancy... Reaslised that they could handle more and maybe I was taking too much... So now I take 1- 1.5 in a night (in halves and hope they are good pills) and a little bit of speed and I have the best time dancing now.

Dropped for the first time after I finished year 12 (end of 2003) and dropped 1.5 pills throughout the night since I have started uni I have only dropped 5 times although over these holidays I have dropped 3 times. I generally drop between 1 and 1.5 in a night (dropped in halves) but when I snort I will snort a whole in under an hour. The pills I get are generally pretty strong as I search out the ones that get the best scores on pillreports. My comedowns are fine, and I can usually get back into the study like I would normally after a day or two after dropping. I am yet to notice any long term negative effects from my ecstacy use.
Do speed sometimes but don't like it enough to do it regularly.
Coz I'm at uni and live on campus I drink alot (usually get pissed badly about 2 times a week , alot more at the strt of the semester), and this has probably impacted on my studies and I know if I drink alot for a week then it will fuck with my head and body for a couple of days (oweek I woke up with severe leg cramps every morning). My tolerance and consumption of alcohol has increased alot since uni started and I usually drink a six pack before going out, 2-3 jugs at the first pub, then 5+ pints at the next pub, then god knows from then on.
Weed I use to much of, when at uni its just maybe once or twice a fortnight usually when I get back from a night out on the piss. But during the holidays I will smoke everyday about 5-6 times a day, which is not good.
My marks were very good though this year and i rekon if I cut out a bit of the drinking they will be even better.

I'd give up the drugs for year 12 - save them for holidays...Defer uni for a year and go on a binge if you really want, but definately pay attention now and get a good result..

I smoked a whole lot of weed, like a quarter or so a week I'd smoke through (I dunno if this is alot to some, but it was heaps to me) last semester in uni and ended up not completing two subjects - and I NEVER fail school/uni...It just makes u sit back and think WTF AM I DOING HERE IS THIS REALLY WHERE I WANT TO BE? And as a result u just lose all motivation to do well because ur life has lost its direction

My goal in life changed from finishing uni and all that career shit to just wanting to get stoned all day everyday, fuck my man, eat tim tams, drink sprite and watch cartoons...It seems like a good life but it has no direction or motivation...Its like you cease to have a purpose - u just exist...

^^^^word - i did just that.
but in the end i decided uni really wasnt for me.
so i found a sikanus job where i dont have to study work 8-5 and take drus when i want anytime outside those hrs.

Ive pretty much stopped all together but i use to smoke about 1.5 grams of weed and take 4 5mgs of vaium every other weekend..i stopped cause tests and stuff are coming up..but im not so sure im gonna go back on. We'll see i guess..

Yes have just started year 12, take bout 2-3 pills once a month. Smoke weed every day. I have realised that the bongs are the killer, a real de-motivator. I am a smart kid and the bongs just make you so lazy! I am really going to try and cut down or quit! But i think the pills are alright as long as you are giving it a bit of time in between and not over doing it like some people in this forum! :)

i have started yr 12 now, drugs havnt stopped but i think everyone can understand how hard it is to just quit. Im just gonna take it as it comes and hope my memory doesnt get ant worse. Im taking peoples advice to cut back the pills during the year, overdid it during the holidays

PEACE

about 2 a nite 1 time every week, just wondering how people liked the blue mercedes???? can any1 advise me please thankyou

^^^mixed reports...generally, just ok...for someone who drops every week, from what i've read/heard u might want to search for something stronger

I must state that I am a very excessive person. Most bluelighters would be familar with my posts. Lately I haven't been too excessive. I have been adding LSD to my debauchous adventures again. But to my credit I have been completley straight on weekdays, except for occasional drinks and 2mg of buprenorphine. After 5 years of Valium daily I no longer take it weekdays. Last few months have consisted of about half to a gram of meth over the weekend, from 3 up to even 8 or so E's, a few tabs of acid, lotsa oxycontin (maybe 200mg or so) and cornucopia of benzos on weekend to keep my head together. Oh and drinking alcohol all weekend. And sleep is not required and frowned upon in his house hold.=D Heroin has pretty much been phased out. Well.. as you can see I've improved dramatically..=D

PILLSmelb said:
Hi everyone,
I wanted to find out how many pills and other drugs poeple are taking on average. Im a tennager, I smoke 1 to 2 grams of marijuana a day, average 2 to 3 pills a month, and occasionally use speed.
Of course my drug habbits are coming progressively worse and i feel helpless to stop because its such a big part of my life. I'm not a stupid person and have always been very talented at everything, but now i have to get ready for Yr.12 and if i continue my ways I'm probably going to fail, which is just sad as Im a straight A student.
I was talking to someone on a chat site who said if i didn't stop my pill taking ways i would be IMPOTENT by the age of 20, and have a multitude of brain and muscular deseases in a few years. IS THIS TRUE? He even told me that Ecstasy is a lot worse for your body than ACID.8)

I don't want to be a vegetable with Parkinsons Desease.

Thanks for your time.
PEACE=D

2 grams of marijuana a day, about two to three pills a month and one gram of coke a month.

satricion said:
Firstly, ecstasy is worse for your body than acid. But that isn't difficult, since acid isn't neurotoxic or anything, which means it doesn't damage your brain or body in any way. While the psychological impact of the acid experience might change people, acid is NOT bad for your body AT ALL.

So yes, ecstasy is worse for you than acid, but acid isn't physically harmful in any way. On to what that person told you...

* Ecstasy will NOT make you impotent (except when you're on it).

* There is no evidence to suggest that ecstasy causes muscular problems.

* Ecstasy is probably neurotoxic, and it's use has been connected with cognitive and emotional problems later on in life. It won't give you Parkinson's though.

2 to 3 pills a month is (relatively) not that much. The person you were talking to on the chat site is full of shit and clearly has no knowledge whatsoever about ecstasy, acid, or indeed any drug at all.

If you want to do well in year twelve I would say cut out the pills entirely during the term. I'd be more worried about the weed though...bongs are great bro but they don't make you any smarter.

Don't take this the wrong way and reply with a flaming, but I don't know where you got your info from, several reports I've read suggest X has no permanent long term effects, that's not my opinion though, I believe it does have some side effects, however I personally know someone who's now in a mental institute because he fucked himself over on acid. I know nobody who's in any form of mental rehabilitation due to MDMA side effects. So saying shit like acid isn't bad for you, is for all intents and purposes a complete load of shit.

I'll be honest and say that I take on average 8 - 10 pills a month, although that number has reduced lately and I know that if I've been going real hard my memory is a little fuzzy over the next few days.

I also took a 18 month break from X and after about 6 months, I found I had returned to my normal self, the only thing different was that I was more in touch with my self and more able to relate to those around me, I was also able to see both sides of a story at the same time and had almost a 6th sense when it came to picking when someone was lying to me.

I think the point that was raised is not that LSD can 'fuck you up'. I'm sure most people would aggree that It can provide psychological difficulties or damage...But that's generally where common sence prevails IMHO. eg taking LSD everyday (like I heard rumors Jim Morison did) is probably going to at the least provide some kind of negative dissociaton form ordinary reality...

Just side note... 'flashbacks' are a documented side effect of post traumatic stress dissorder where there is no actual physical damage done to a person's brain just emotional trauma that the patient has not been able to recover from. This is my personal opinion as to what people describe as a drug 'flashback' could be similar to... I mean it is well documented that Psychedelics can cause a person to look inside themself and be faced with unresolved traumas....That's why they were used in psychotherapy. So if a person was to be faced with say some child hood trauma while under the effects of LSD then force themself to just aviod dealing with it (and probably then end up having a bad trip) wouldn't it make sence if later on they had 'flashbacks' reminding them of that difficult experience just like like in the same way as say a person who has not gotten over a child hood fear and their unconscous remindes with the same nightmare when they sleep until they resolve the emotional trauma? That's my 5c worth anyway...

So the point that was raised is that LSD is not very neurotoxic... Therefore is the least likey to produce physical damage to the brain.

In purely physiological terms, lysergic acid diethylamide is the least toxic drug known to science. It does not kill, even in massive overdose and despite producing dramatic changes in consciousness, has no adverse or lasting effects on the body.
Quote taken from a book called "LSD Psychotherapy" by Stanislav Grof, M.D. Just to note that the author has over thirty years of experience in reasearch into LSD at a tool in psychotherapy. Even Albert Hofmann (inverter of LSD) has been quoted as saying
If I am the father LSD, Stan Grof is the godfather. Nobody has contributed as much as Stan for the development of my problem child.

I have also read quite a bit on MDMA and the studies done on brain damage (nurotoxicity) I won't go into quotes here but it seems that there is still much debate and not a lot of hard facts as to what if any nuerodamage may occur.... I read in "Escstacy the Complete Guide", by Julie Holland, M.D. that pure MDMA is less neurotoxic than methamphetamine... obviously that's pure MDMA not the street grade mixed pills we get but even still consider that amphetamines are prescribed to even young children to be taken on a DAILY basis... and MDMA is supposed to be less neurotoxic than that.... The most commonly seen things in studies have shown some changes to the nerve axons in rats... but then this at a very high mg/kg ratio...Even then it is still debabated whether as to acutal damage or just a change that MDMA causes in the brain... (quite a few will err on the side of neurodamage) Even that considered a rat brain is very different to a human brain... and also it only suggests (possibly) that HIGH doses could be damaging to a human brain if it is like a rats brain... so that's why from what I've heard Micheal Methofer (however you spell it) has been A okayed to use MDMA in therapy because hes only using about 120mg dosses.... so bottom line is that the Possible risk from MDMA is most likely only when you go out and binge taking quite a lot of pills in a night....

Reading up on the substances you take or consider taking should be promoted more, especially since we are surrounded by governments that have chosen to throw away their reponsibillity to society in the area of psychoactive drugs especially when it comes to harm reduction, truthful education, freedom of choice and social/medical/spirtual uses... There's quite a few good books out there with scientific/medial backround in them. Plus many good web sights out there such as MAPS.org

Usually do 3-4 pills every 2 weeks at an event. Had 6 pills and 5 points of whizz at a large Friday night event 3 weeks ago, and I was fucking scatterfucked for 3 days afterwards. Waay too much of an intake.

Am now just trying to limit myself, because it's costing too much anyway.