Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

How Many Pills Do You Take? The Consequences

=)

ive dun a lot of drugz

and XTC would have to be my fave

i use to do 1 pill every weekend for like 8 months, then i had a big break and began to take only at events, where ill'd take 2-3

most ive ever taken in one night was 6... but unknown of the content of these ( witch was later found to be amphetamines) i kept on downing them waiting for that Euphoric feeling !

Now i try to leave a 2 week break, and 1-2 a weekend, depending of the quality !

1/2 to 2 pills every couple of months

Very few now. Just cbf with it.
Still fun, still get munted, the comedown is too harsh though

twominds said:
I must state that I am a very excessive person. Most bluelighters would be familar with my posts. Lately I haven't been too excessive. I have been adding LSD to my debauchous adventures again. But to my credit I have been completley straight on weekdays, except for occasional drinks and 2mg of buprenorphine. After 5 years of Valium daily I no longer take it weekdays. Last few months have consisted of about half to a gram of meth over the weekend, from 3 up to even 8 or so E's, a few tabs of acid, lotsa oxycontin (maybe 200mg or so) and cornucopia of benzos on weekend to keep my head together. Oh and drinking alcohol all weekend. And sleep is not required and frowned upon in his house hold.=D Heroin has pretty much been phased out. Well.. as you can see I've improved dramatically..=D

Good to hear =D

<3

i was actually taking a lot of drugs throughout year 12 including smoking daily (0.5 - 4gs), 5 - 14 pills / month. i still managed to pass every subject and exam while doing fuck all homework either (15 hours throughout the year if i was lucky). i even got above the average for accounting.

i see drugs as no excuse for destroying your brain. school hours should be used at a maximum for learning.