L O V E +
    R E L A T I O N S H I P S

❤️ Welcome Guest! ❤️

Posting Guidelines Bluelight Rules
  • SLR Moderators: axe battler | xtcgrrrl | arrall

How many people have you had sex with?

male-37 years old.
female-80 or so.
males- never will be more than 0-not my rodeo.
PEACe and happy SEX!
------------------
God bless America.
Prairie boy loves butterfly
Support ducks unlimited!
SURFS UP!!!

20/male
If you count oral sex, 1 girl
Doing a quick count, 32 males.
------------------
sucky...sucky... five dolla.

I'm a Female
18 years old
Male: 2 and 1/2( the 1/2 is cause I was way to drunk to remember and definitly didn't want to do it!!)
Female: 0
Lost it at 16yrs old
------------------
Purple bunnies are crawling on my celing whistling the star trek theme....oohh boy..i need a beer
AIM:playBbunny11

I am a 20 year old female.
Males: 2
Females: 0 ( wouldn't mind trying it once)
I lost my virginity at age 18

I'm 16 and i've had sex with one girl. I'm a guy, and not a raver.
Oh, and PhreeX, if you read this, I wanna know you're stats, your stories in OD have made me curious...

4 men although i've been absolved of one by a friend, so really three,
I'm 19
I'm Female
------------------
"Nothin' left to do but, Smile, Smile, Smile..."
-Grateful Dead
smile.gif
smile.gif
smile.gif

[This message has been edited by BoulderBrat23 (edited 16 November 2001).]

5 males
2 females
3 threesomes (one with two guys and two with a guy and girl)
I'm 19 and female

i'm a male.
been with 17 different girls.
never been with a guy dont think i will even though i have kissed a guy. but thats cause i am comfortable with my self.
------------------
Do i really need one of these?

I am a 21 year old female. I have had meaningless sexual intercourse with 9 males. I have made love to 1 wonderful man with whom I plan to spend the rest of my life. So I guess that's 10 all together.
------------------
We're all here because we're not all there.

3 guys. Lost my virginity at 16. I'm now 28, but I was also married for 7 years in the middle there.
No girls....yet.
wink.gif

------------------
You've gotta get up to get off sometimes.

Sex: Male
Age now: 18
Age when I lost my virginity: 15 and a half
Number of partners: 11 (all female althought ive been in a foursome which involed 2 guys and 2 girls... and me and the other guy spent the whole night as far away from each other as the bed would allow... in hind sight it was pretty funny)

ahh what the hell
1) How many sexual partners have you had?
uhm...4 if you count sex thats interrupted/unfinished...
0 if you don't count them(even though some of them went for hour+ before being stopped abruptly)
2) What is your age?
3) What is your sex?
male
------------------

Such good responses! I thank everyone who has contributed...
To clear a few things up...
GIRLS - If you have HAD SEX WITH ANOTHER FEMALE then you ARE BISEXUAL! But that is A-OK! For you see, ALL GIRLS are BISEXUAL .. if you're a girl and have not licked some muff or don't the scissor-grind, then you will, because it's in your genes to be bisexual
arcarsenal -
I didn't offer my stats when I made the post, so why would I offer them now? Lets just say that I am average for a straight male my age - besides, all that matters is that I am 100% free of STD's and I have NO regrets about ANY of the sexual experiences I have had ..
------------------
"I am not one of those weak-spirited, sappy Americans who want to be liked by all the people around them. I don't care if people hate my guts; I assume most of them do. The important question is: 'What are they in a position to do about it?'" (William S. Burroughs)

Male, 17
Females - 2 - but they were both slutty drunks at the same party...oh well - I'm not complaining. They looked good, definatly felt good, and I didn't have to talk to them in the morning.
Still waiting on #3 - hopefully this weekend.