• S E X
    L O V E +
    R E L A T I O N S H I P S

❤️ Welcome Guest! ❤️

Posting Guidelines Bluelight Rules
  • SLR Moderators: axe battler | xtcgrrrl | arrall

How many people have you had sex with?

More than 20 but less than 25. That's including both sexes.

Three more in the last week. Are we keeping running totals?

Seems like we should. Bluelight needs to know these things.

I've had sex with nobody since my initial report here. And so it remains at iunno, maybe 7-10ish depending on how you define it. (all male)

Should circumstances change I'll write a change of total report and file it with the clerk.

More than 20 but less than 25. That's including both sexes.

You mean to suggest you can't just come out with a number like "237" as if it was a number you made up on the spot? :D

I find it very amusing that answers can broadly be divided into people with low numbers who aren't sure, and people with high numbers who know with surprising exactness.

Almost as if some people don't keep an exact tally of how many they slept with and gotta work it out on the spot, having to work out what is defined as sex (is any sexual activity sex? Only intercourse? Only certain types of intercourse? Is it the same if it's a male partner or a female one? Is it the same depending on your orientation) and potentially forgetting some.

While other people, apparently sleep with a crazy number of people but keep highly exact records and precisely worked out definitions ready to go should someone ask. Oooor they're lying mcliar pants.

I shall let others decide which is more likely. :D <3

Last edited:
Maybe the high scorers are carving notches in their bed posts to keep track?
A friend of mine would make a list of all the women and men he had sex with, and he racked up high numbers but this was before AIDS was around or known about.

I did the same but I have not had 100s of sexual partners.

I am a 51 year old female. I have had sex with over 2000 guys in the last 20 years.
Were you seeing these men as clients? 🤔

I am not judging, my friend that was with 200 men and women in 10 years did have a period where he was doing sex for pay as HIV/AIDS was not known about and he needed money fast. He also would have sex with people at bathhouses/saunas, parties, bars, or like basically if he met a woman or man and they wanted to have sex he would have sex with them, especially if they could give him something, help him in some way, they were drinking or using other drugs-he got sober completely at 30, etc.

He claimed it was 1,000 people in 20 years, but I think it was a bit over 200 as he also had women and men he was mostly monogamous with when they lived together and he slowed down a lot when he married his wife, got a fulltime job, and when the HIV/AIDS pandemic had started.

Last edited:
Wow erm I'm a maleb I started early at 13 and have since been with close to 200 women, obviously I can't count them all but yeah I used to have a different girl every few days. I'm 36 now and feel I've played the field alot. Have been with my current partner 15 months and it's goin good. Although since relapsing after 17 years clean my labido has died right down, doh!!
I know 200 sounds alot but it's around that number it could be like 170 but it's up there. I was a bouncer for many years before fucking my back up at the gym followed by alot of heart attacks and a double heart bypass. It was basically take your pic. I don't tell my partners how many as most would run a mile. Yet they love the experience I've totted up through the years 🤔😂

Wow erm I'm a maleb I started early at 13 and have since been with close to 200 women, obviously I can't count them all but yeah I used to have a different girl every few days. I'm 36 now and feel I've played the field alot. Have been with my current partner 15 months and it's goin good. Although since relapsing after 17 years clean my labido has died right down, doh!!
I know 200 sounds alot but it's around that number it could be like 170 but it's up there. I was a bouncer for many years before fucking my back up at the gym followed by alot of heart attacks and a double heart bypass. It was basically take your pic. I don't tell my partners how many as most would run a mile. Yet they love the experience I've totted up through the years 🤔😂
I hope you are in excellent health. Cardiac rehab is essential. If you do not mind me asking why do you have heart issues?

I hope you are in excellent health. Cardiac rehab is essential. If you do not mind me asking why do you have heart issues?
Honestly I've been very very lucky I've hardly if ever used protection. Very risky but I have only ever had one mild Sti, very lucky. I'm more sensible these days.

Yes I I abused steroids being a bouncer and competing in bodybuilding shows 5ft 8 got to 16bst very uncomfortable at my height. 20 inch arms big legs. The the heart attacks started from 11 years more or less solid on roids, switching to another 2 or 3 compounds rather than taking a break. I'm paying the price now took viens out both legs now both feet or numb n cold n a huge scar on my chest where they took my heart out 😔
But I'm here to tell the tale. I'm 36 my hearts like a 6o Yr old. Damage is done, I can't change it so have accepted it now I probably won't make 60 years old.
Thanks for asking mate sorry about the essay 😅