R E L A T I O N S H I P S

❤️ Welcome Guest! ❤️

Posting Guidelines Bluelight Rules
  • SLR Moderators: axe battler | xtcgrrrl | arrall

How many people have you had sex with?

almost 21
female
8 guys...
last of which will be my last for he fulfills every need i have physically and emotionally.

Seriously:
Female : 1
Male : >2000 (Everything: oral sex, etc) (Penetration about 10 people - usual in a relationship)
3somes 20+
biggest group : 8 people (so there was 9 - was a lot of fun!)
I don't see sex as a emotional thing - unless your in a relationship - If not who cares! I'm a horny fellow!
Age 34
Male

19 y/o female
males: 5 (2 of them long termers)
female: I'm not sure about this...I think 1 but that depends on everyones veiws on what girl/girl sex really is....we helped each other out but didn't use anything but ourselves so I dunno..was a way confused little chicky then.

Originally posted by PhreeX:
1) How many sexual partners have you had?

2) What is your age?
3) What is your sex?

Q1. Women: 10 (but only in a relationship with 3 of them).
Men: 0 (wouldn't either
Q2. 22. 3/7/1979
Q3. Male
As to threesome's... I have had one. My buddy and I took turns with this one chick....
And no, I'm not a "raver," but I do appreciate some techno.
[ 21 January 2002: Message edited by: Biscophish ]

Ok, better late than never....haven't been here in a while....
I am a 23 year old str8 male.....been with 11 women. Some meant a lot.....some meant I was too fucked up to see straight and one I almost married (I was sober for that one). Glad I didn't. Still looking for the right one. *SIGHS*
Pill
Forgot to mention.....not a raver....been to a rave ..but I didn't quite get the hang of it. No clasification I guess. Just me. :)
[ 21 January 2002: Message edited by: Pillyo ]

im a twenty two year old bisexual...
5 boys and one or two girls....
hopping for some more girlies
i was seventeen when i first gave it up

1) I think about 18-20 (all male)
2)19
3)Female
I lost my virginity when the day after my 15th birthday with a guy I had been with for a year in a half.
Obviously by my name, I am a raver.

Male
27 years old
20 or so different sexual partners, Don't really keep count. I thought my number was pretty low though for some reason but it seems like it's on the higher end.

If a guy asks how many men you slept with, women should never answer truthfully. It's just a set up for them to judge you while they're out sticking their dick in everything that moves.

I'm straight male
Females aged: 19-31
Age = 24
Zoè, Jessica, Krista, Sara, and 👼 Angel

Straight Male Age 40 never married
Females = 70+ 'lost count '
Lost virginity at 13.