• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

how many of you havent done drugs in ages?

NeverLose

Bluelighter
Me = havent. Why? A mix of things, work too many hours now anyway, lost contact with all my connects, have other priorites like buying furniture and banking. Plus compared to back when I was in to all the drugs (pre-2001) I think they were stronger than most of the shit around now...I guess I grew up finally, god who would have thought. I can barley fathom spending 150 + dollars on drugs like I used to.

As some of you know from the drinking thread I'm still a relatively big drinker though.

Comments welcome.

I haven't done drugs in ages. (Ages = 4 days)

I look forward to the days I can save a bit more money than what I am now. I don't really know when thats going to happen tho. Too much fiending to be done at the moment.

I think some of us just worked out how to do things like hold down a job, buy houses, furniture, bank, study, etc and still have a bit of fun on the side occasionally :)

I haven't done drugs in ages, but it makes it more worthwhile. Crystal-E-pot a few times a year...but with 3 month breaks in between. Just can't afford it these days. Physically or financially.

Check out this thread too:

Cold turkey on drugs - time record?

I don't use drugs (including alcohol) during uni, so from march to june this year, I didn't have anything. I've only had one big night out since then, but I seem to get sick at the drop of a hat in winter so I try to keep the big nights out to a minimum.

I'm also having a long break from MDMA. The june long weekend was the only time since new years and I'm planning on keeping it that way til at least the end of the year. I was having some bad comedowns so just decided to step back and reassess my use.

I enjoy things more now that I do it less frequently :)

Depends what you deem to be ages. I've had no MDMA in....gosh bout 10 weeks. Since I was so busy with uni assessments and exams but no way has this been of choice in the last few wks since holidays have started :( (hard to get hold of any, lack of funds anyway). Though I've had speed maybe 5-6 times in that period also a puff on the glass pipe if it was going around, neither in decent amounts tho. Lately its all been crap/weak anyway midas well pop some No-Doz haha.
Come to think of it I haven't even drank much for ages either, only a couple of boozy nights in the last few months. What's going on?!?
On the upside likely makes for a better and more magical time when I finally do drop again.

The last time I had (illicit) drugs was November 2001, so that's quite a while.

i only have them every now and again. the last time i had pills was good friday and the time before that was the good friday 2005. jesus death is something to celebrate???
but last weekend i had mushrooms so i lose.

Pass....I lose too. :(

And my Memberator skillz are shining through, but shouldn't this be in Aus Drug Discussion?

havent touched anything i used to in ages. e, weed, k, ice, so on... cuz i get too fucken paranoid when i take anything now man~

xcidium said:
Pass....I lose too. :(

And my Memberator skillz are shining through, but shouldn't this be in Aus Drug Discussion?

same forme

^ haha, i wish i was kidding. it would give me a valid excuse as to why i'm still on this forum

well i was doing ok till 2 weekends ago
had been 3 months till the winter solstice party her ein vic
then went all out
acid, pills, ice, beer, pirate juice (op rum), and choof

now im back on teh wagon

heres to 6 months of super clean fun

we need more cheese doodles! oprahs fallen off the wagon again
and dont put the tooth picks in there, she'll only hurt herself

xcidium said:

It's borderline... we've had threads similar to this one before, so I'll let it stay.

(Besides, it's talking about not using drugs ;))