• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Benzos How many mg's of Pure Alprazolam can be soluble in 1mL of Propylene Glycol

Benzoh

Greenlighter
So I have looked all over the internet I have found out a couple of things.
- Pure Alprazolam is very dangerous in the powder form (duh)
- The most soluble solution for Pure Alprazolam is Propylene Glycol
- 1mL of Propylene Glycol to 1mg of Pure Alprazolam

So this is what I want to figure out how many mg's of Alprazolam Powder is soluble per mL of Propylene Glycol. I dont know about the rest of you but have a high benzo tolerance and needing atleast 10 - 20mg's of Alprazolam to get and having to take 10 - 20 shoots just isn't worth it to me.

I feel like at least 5mg of Pure Alprazolam could be soluble in 1mL of Propylene Glycol.

What do you guys think? or If anybody has any inside information about this it'd very much apprenticed.

I think someone successfully dissolved 10mg in 1ml PG, so 5mg/1ml should be good.
10-20mg is an insane tolerance

BE CAREFUL: WEAR GLOVES MASK AND EYE-WEAR, AND LONG SLEEVES AND SHOWER AFTER.

I have a bottle now, I use a refillable 30ML E-cig-juice bottle

I had 100mg alprazolam powder and a bottle of propelyne glycol and successfully mixed on 2 different occasions.

BE WARNED - fast track to addiction and dependence.

What I Did: 1) used a wide-mouth glass to pour 45ml of PG and placed in a hot water bath. CAREFULLY added 100mg alprazolam, CAREFULLY stirred with glass or metal stirrer.

2) Sucked up in 35ml reffilable E-cig-juice container. WASHED outside of container and all tools with Dawn soap (mouthpeice to e-juice is needle sized, no transfer of water occurs).

MOST IMPORTANTLY 3) Stored in dark, room-temp place for DAYS (the first time, one-month. The second time, 2 days)

SHAKE BEFORE USING

NOTE: Alot of alprazolam (~20%) was perhaps lost on the scissors stuck to the top rim of the glass as I was emptying the bag into the glass of PG. - Didn't matter, I have a solution of about .3-.4mg of xanax per drop. I do 2-3 drops every morning and a couple during the day.

The first time I used ~80% PG and the rest Vegetable glycerin, water, ethanol, and flavoring.
This time I used 99.9% PG

I wouldn't go more than 3-4mg per ML, prescription xanax drops does 1ml per 1mg

ALL THAT BEING SAID, I'm buying some valium and weening myself off benzos ASAP

Ok All I have is Propylene Glycol And Alprazolam Powder. That being said, could I please get a walk through on how I should do this? Thank so much @mike.vick!! So should I warm up the PG in a glass bottle and put the glass bottle in a hot water on the stove and add the Alprazolam Powder to the hot Propylene Glycol (PG)? IS this the best way to do it with the PG being at a high Temp when Combining the two together? Thank you so much

okay thank you guys please bump this I need to talk so some more people about this

Ok All I have is Propylene Glycol And Alprazolam Powder. That being said, could I please get a walk through on how I should do this? Thank so much @mike.vick!! So should I warm up the PG in a glass bottle and put the glass bottle in a hot water on the stove and add the Alprazolam Powder to the hot Propylene Glycol (PG)? IS this the best way to do it with the PG being at a high Temp when Combining the two together? Thank you so much

Just approach bubbling in about a metal pot with about 1 inch of water in it and REMOVE from stove and turn stove off! DONT add PG to a boiling pot on the stove. Add 35ml-45ml of it to a wide-moth glass, like a scotch glass and place in WARM-hot water bath that is off of stove. then follow the rest of directions above.

I was told I need like a Scotch Glass to put in the hot water where I put the PG and Alprazolam Mixture together inside of this glass. I don't have a Scotch glass but I have a Glass, Glass. This should work just as well right?

just make sure you can fit your hand in there to to the bottom to suck it up with the tip of the e-cig juice bottle.

You can get a scotch glass for $1 at family dollar.

I said scotch glass because it is like a beaker.

so I should use the scotch glass to warm up the PG in the boiling water then taking out and mixing the PG with Alprazlam powder?

or is boiling water way to hot? like what temp should the water be when mixing the alprazolam with the Propylene Glycol (PG)

When Mixing Alprazolam (Xanax) Powder with Propylene Glycol (PG) it has to be mixed together at a certain Temperature. Having the temperature of the Propylene Glycol (PG) correct while adding the Alprazolam (Xanax) Powder increases the amount of Alprazolam (Xanax) Powder binding with the Propylene Glycol (PG)

What should the temperature of Propylene Glycol (PG) be when I'm Mixing the Alprazolam (Xanax) Powder with it? I am more than will to buy a temperature gauge. If it's simpler than that that's cool too.

Please if you have an knowledge on this it would very much appreciated!!! Thank you

What temperature is perfect for dissolving the Alprazolam (Xanax) Powder with Propylene Glycol (PG)? I'm buy a Pyrex Cylinder with large circumference. I'm not sure if it's 40 to 50 Degree's Fahrenheit or if it should be high like 80 to 100 degree's Fahrenheit? Please I need your advice!!

I of recipe that would work. I've used it several times but only with prescription 1mg tablets. Naturally you would have to get rid of the glues and binders first which is a pain in the ass, but it works