• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Misc How many mgs of Ephedrine HCl and DXM are safe to take without ANY EFFECTS?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lolpingu

Greenlighter
So, my story is a bit of an odd one. I've been looking for something with DXM for quite a while, as such things are not very common in my country. The best I could find is this: cough syrup with 5mg DXM and 6mg Ephedrine HCl per 5ml of liquid, with 120ml in the bottle overall. I bought it on impulse for fear of it being taken down as I had my eyes on a different brand of cough syrup, and while researching it's own combination of psychoactive substances, it got taken off the shelves, so this time I decided to be quick, plus the bottle cost me like $7 so it wasn't too bad.

Anyways, came back home and did some reading and asking about DXM+Ephedrine HCL and came to the conclusion that it's a shitty and dangerous combination, so decided to throw it away. As I went to throw the bottle away, I looked at the ingredients one last time and it suddenly struck me: almost everything mentioned in the ingredients sounds delicious. Cherry flavoring, lemon flavoring, honey, alcohol, sugar, and a bunch of other goodies. I decided to take a tiny sip, and I can confidently say that this is the tastiest liquid I have ever tasted. It's like... jagermeister mixed with honey and dr. pepper.

The question now is: how much of it can I safely drink without experiencing any DXM/Ephedrine-related effects? as in, just for the heavenly taste.

So, my story is a bit of an odd one. I've been looking for something with DXM for quite a while, as such things are not very common in my country. The best I could find is this: cough syrup with 5mg DXM and 6mg Ephedrine HCl per 5ml of liquid, with 120ml in the bottle overall. I bought it on impulse for fear of it being taken down as I had my eyes on a different brand of cough syrup, and while researching it's own combination of psychoactive substances, it got taken off the shelves, so this time I decided to be quick, plus the bottle cost me like $7 so it wasn't too bad.

Anyways, came back home and did some reading and asking about DXM+Ephedrine HCL and came to the conclusion that it's a shitty and dangerous combination, so decided to throw it away. As I went to throw the bottle away, I looked at the ingredients one last time and it suddenly struck me: almost everything mentioned in the ingredients sounds delicious. Cherry flavoring, lemon flavoring, honey, alcohol, sugar, and a bunch of other goodies. I decided to take a tiny sip, and I can confidently say that this is the tastiest liquid I have ever tasted. It's like... jagermeister mixed with honey and dr. pepper.

The question now is: how much of it can I safely drink without experiencing any DXM/Ephedrine-related effects? as in, just for the heavenly taste.

If you go over 30ml / 36mg of ephedrine, you are risking cardiac failure. Buy a soda if you want something tasty and syrupy.

If you go over 30ml / 36mg of ephedrine, you are risking cardiac failure. Buy a soda if you want something tasty and syrupy.

Damn, it's THAT bad? well I thought I could salvage something out of it but I guess it's clearly not the case. I'll get rid of it right now and try to keep an eye out with something with just DXM in the future. Thank you so much.

Yeah man. Dying, strokes, heart damage, etc are not worth a shitty extra chemical.

The combination of DXM with the ephedrine will also majorly lower the lethal dose for each drug. God what a shitty combo to have on the shelves. That would suck getting sick/dying from the cough syrup just because you wanted something sweet to drink.

Yah it's frigging delicious but unfortunately they put drugs in it. I used to buy heroin. Just for the taste,

I'm sure you could buy the non active ingredients and make yourself an indefinite amount provided you aren't diabetic ?

I'm sure you could buy the non active ingredients and make yourself an indefinite amount provided you aren't diabetic

This is what I'm gonna do! at least I got a recipe for a delicious beverage out of this whole ordeal.

It has been stated that this is a dangerous combination; the health risks are too high for simply seeking a sweet flavor!

Status
Not open for further replies.