• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Benzos How many mgs of Diazepam does it take to knock me out?

MatteMind

Greenlighter
I'm trying to just completely fall asleep in a snap of a finger and what i have in possesion rn is some Diazepam. How many should I take? PS: I have no tolerance at all towards Diazepam

The normal prescribed dose for sleep is 5 mg. 10 max if you have no tolerance should be plenty. It works fast if you put it under your tongue to dissolve rather than swallowing it. It won’t knock you out ‘in a snap of a finger’, it’s more of a kind of drift off. Even if you take larger doses - which you don’t need to do.

Start with 10mg if you have no tolerance. I can't say how many pills that would be since diazepam comes in many different strengths, so I dont mean eat 10 of the pills, just enough to get you to 10mg. It wont be instant sleep, but diazepam tends to make people without tolerance out fairly quickly.

The normal prescribed dose for sleep is 5 mg. 10 max if you have no tolerance should be plenty. It works fast if you put it under your tongue to dissolve rather than swallowing it. It won’t knock you out ‘in a snap of a finger’, it’s more of a kind of drift off. Even if you take larger doses - which you don’t need to do.
Start with 10mg if you have no tolerance. I can't say how many pills that would be since diazepam comes in many different strengths, so I dont mean eat 10 of the pills, just enough to get you to 10mg. It wont be instant sleep, but diazepam tends to make people without tolerance out fairly quickly.

Okay guys seeing that both of you have similar answers I'll take 10mg. Thanks for the advice!

If you don't have tolerance, 20mg could put you asleep, but it varies a lot from person to person, I take 40mg daily, I would need 100mg or 80mg maybe to fall asleep.

10mg will have you counting sheep if you don't use benzos regularly. Personally I find Diazepam to be the most sedating of the benzos. I took a 10mg tablet at work one day, not smart! Luckily I was working somewhere very chill and I didn't get in trouble but it was nearly impossible for me to stay awake on one blue 10mg tablet.

It varies widely from person to person with Diazepam (Valium). Some folks are knocked out by 5mg while I personally would probably need 60mg for that same effect.
Stagger them and give each sometime to hit you, especially because you have no tolerance. You wanna sleep well but ya wanna wake up too.
If you don't have tolerance, 20mg could put you asleep, but it varies a lot from person to person, I take 40mg daily, I would need 100mg or 80mg maybe to fall asleep.
10mg will have you counting sheep if you don't use benzos regularly. Personally I find Diazepam to be the most sedating of the benzos. I took a 10mg tablet at work one day, not smart! Luckily I was working somewhere very chill and I didn't get in trouble but it was nearly impossible for me to stay awake on one blue 10mg tablet.
Guys, some update. I ended up taking like 20mg and I didn't feel anything, not even an ounce of sleepiness. Someone told me Nitrazepam is more effective to put me to sleep. So now, new question, how much Nitrazepam should I take to get me to be knocked out in a very short time?

If you are using them to sleep, stop now. You'll be physically addicted within weeks and then you'll have withdrawal to contend with, ask me how I know.

If you want sleep, get some Zopiclone, is far less addictive, I took it for years without issue, though sporadically with the odd straight week or so, but don't use longer without a break. The benzos though, they got me hooked and stopping them is harsh!

Read this first:

See my previous threads for withdrawal! :)

Nitrazepam/mogadon are my favourite benzo and that’s because I have such a tolerance I would not take more than fifty mg to be what I call bouncing be careful and start with 5mg imo

Nitrazepam/mogadon are my favourite benzo and that’s because I have such a tolerance I would not take more than fifty mg to be what I call bouncing be careful and start with 5mg imo
And so I've heard it's a pretty strong dose, I'll try 5mg to start off!

Can I ask you, if I'm drunk and I took some Nitrazepam how would it affect me?

Can I ask you, if I'm drunk and I took some Nitrazepam how would it affect me?
Drinking on moggies is an art that takes years to master ime
I would highly recommend not drinking at all on benzodiazepines unless you are really used to them and even then they will double the feeling of each other
It’s very dangerous you could be sick in your sleep and choke (just like the kit head chick in breaking bad)
Please don’t drink on moggies

Be careful if drinking on benzos, it could lead to respiratory depression, and death. Benzo's might seem quite moderate in their effects, but they are serious drugs.