• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

RCs How Many MG of U-44770 Compares To 100MG Codeine? Dosage Comparison

300THB

Bluelighter
This is just a basic dosage comparison between Codeine and U-44770.

What dosage of U-44770 would compare to 100mg of Codeine?

U-44770 is approximately 6 or 6.5 times the strength of morphine correct?

Thanks

Going by the equianalgesic table (it's on wiki) it would be 4mg. U44770 is 7.5 times stronger than morphine.

With the most recent batch I've sampled I'd say around 5mg give or take a mg. As a reference i found 10 mg to be about the same as 240 mg codeine kind of. More like 40 mg oxy insulated imo.

If it's 7.5 times as potent as morphine and codeine is around 0.1 times as potent as morphine it's 100mg codeine = 10mg morphine
10mg morphine / 7.5 = 1.333 mg u44770
So start with 1mg and work your way up

This sounds like a overdose waiting to happen how do measure 1 mg ?

^ volumetric dosing, you take for example 100mg product and 100ml solvent, like water or PG so you have 1mg/1ml

Does the dimethylamine groups react with acids ? I couldn't find much data on solubility in water

Thanks for the responses.

I want to make U-44770 syrup similar to the lean syrups.

Promethazine / codeine syrups are just ridiculously priced round here its like became one of the most expensive drugs. So me and my mates want to make a nice alternative with U-44770. With this synthetic opiate being more sedating than codeine it should balance out nicely to be a very similar to the prometh and codeine syrup. And it would be legal :D

U-44770 is 35-40% less efficient oral from what i have heard so i think around 1mg per 5ml would be a accurate dosage.

I can just dissolve the U-44770 in a solvent and add it to the correct quantity of syrup for a nice easily dosed way at taking U-44770 right?

It sounds like you're trying to make a lean replacement to sell. Do not advertise this as a replacement or alternative to lean as it is nothing alike being an unresearched research compound unlike codeine with promethazine, both well researched compounds with long standing common medical usage. If you do end up exposing someone else to it please represent it as what it is, a research compound opiate with very little research or history of human use with a much higher risk rating that could very easily lead to a fatal overdose if multiple doses are used at once. That is if you expose anyone else where it's recommended you do not share and honestly should just avoid.

It sounds like you're trying to make a lean replacement to sell. Do not advertise this as a replacement or alternative to lean as it is nothing alike being an unresearched research compound unlike codeine with promethazine, both well researched compounds with long standing common medical usage. If you do end up exposing someone else to it please represent it as what it is, a research compound opiate with very little research or history of human use with a much higher risk rating that could very easily lead to a fatal overdose if multiple doses are used at once. That is if you expose anyone else where it's recommended you do not share and honestly should just avoid.

I have no intentions to sell this whatsoever. Counterfeiting pharmaceuticals is a serious business which i would not ever get into. I don't have anything like the equipment to even print a professional label. So i can assure you this is not for selling.

This is for me and a bunch of 10 friends who will all help in making this. And we are all aware of what U-44770 is and the risks associated with it.

We are all students, and can not realistically afford the costs of real lean so i think this would be a good alternative. Especially better than getting some off a dodgy contact who is probably selling replica lean that could contain compounds much more dangerous such as fentanyl. I really think this sounds a safer option.

So for making this, i think alcohol content will be about 1% would it be fine to dissolve the U-44770 in the alcohol and add it directly to the bottle containing the syrup in the right quantities to be 1mg in each 5ml?

Besides this sounds much more appealing than swallowing a solution which would taste disgusting if this was just liquid dosed. I think the syrups a great idea.

You really should get the solubility for something like this it's too hard to tell if it dissolves or is suspended and precipates over hours. An example of this is coffee it seems everything is soluble but as you let it sit chemicals still collect at the bottom

It's not necessarily related but deet is an example of a amide with extremely low water solubility