• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

How many languages do you speak?

LMAO :D Shit, if i'd known there was an online translator, i wouldn't have even mentioned that i didn't know the language! ;)

I only got it because i remember Verstaan, ek kan, praat, and goed. The rest was just winging it. ;)

i really only speak english and indonesian.
but i can also read/write german, italian, spanish, sindarin (and of course english and indonesian)
i can listen to things german and spanish people say, and some russian, but generally have no idea how to respond in the same language. ususally my pronounciation is all off... but then my pronounciation of english is also weird sometimes and despite living in australia all my life ppl sometimes think i have a british or american accent.

“ú–{Œê‚ƉpŒê￾I￾I￾@
Japanese and English. Im fluent in both, that means there are two voices in my head competing to see who can screw me up first. My language is so broken and full of half english half Japanese words.

Right now I'm having strouble with enlgish, but gimme another few days and I'll be able to speak Norwegian and a little german...

English, Bad English and my own langauge, called Fuckedupanense (usually grunting followed by rubbing things)

i thought i knew Mandrin (written & spoken) but when i woke up and tried talking to my wife my recently learned skill had all but vanished.

on the other hand my wife tells me she thinks in tagalog sometimes and other times english - even though she speaks better english then me (i'm the skip for godsake) she claims that it is actually tiring amd thus will sometimes dump me just to head over to her families place to spend a few hours talking in the mother tounge

before i go and learn a new language i'll be heading to my nearest online chemist to buy a pack of smart drugs

Last edited:
Eh....

English,
but many in herre,
'd'ebate dat,
& I see's
I certainly
don't speak
'Lounge' it seems...

;)

Oh, an' I can fake Frenchy.

Last edited:
I speak a few words of French and Italian. Usless stuff like "apple" and "turn to the left". That's the legacy of 6 years of high school lessons. I really concentrated huh? :D

^^ that is so true - learning language at school is a useless as pissing in the wind. i speak a few words in french - usually the ones that you use to pick up girlies...for some strange reason they're the only ones i remember

I believe i can speak dog (is that the right lexicon for a dog's language?)

anyway last night in my sleep i was moaing and wimpering like a dog does when it sleeps. i think i barked (well from what i was told anyway)...

i should stop posting stuff like this but bluelight is cruelly addictive for fools...