• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Stimulants How many hits off the pipe would you say is a good dose for a frequent user

boofythe

Bluelighter
How many hits off a pookie should I take? I don’t want to get zooted to the point my eyes are gonna dilate and I start sweating. I just want to keep myself going the whole day.
Idk if this is dumb question

Hard to say without knowing the quality of your gear. Best strategy would be try one hit and work upwards slowly til you get where you want to be. Smoking hits fast enough that you won’t have to wait too long to find the sweet spot if you are patient.

But getting high enough for the whole day off one session probably going to involve dilation and increase in temp to begin with....can’t have it both ways that easily.

Hard to say without knowing the quality of your gear. Best strategy would be try one hit and work upwards slowly til you get where you want to be. Smoking hits fast enough that you won’t have to wait too long to find the sweet spot if you are patient.

But getting high enough for the whole day off one session probably going to involve dilation and increase in temp to begin with....can’t have it both ways that easily.
So multiple hits spaced out through out the day would probably be the way to go? The shit I get is usually mediocre compared to a lot of bags In the past.

So multiple hits spaced out through out the day would probably be the way to go? The shit I get is usually mediocre compared to a lot of bags In the past.
That would be the way to go to control how spun you get and also stay high for the whole day. meth usually comes up fast and goes down slow so if you overdo it in the morning you are fucked for the day. Only you can calibrate how much meth begins to make others notice you are high. Since you are not looking for a rush and just want a steady high there is no downside to spacing out modest sized hits through the day. Or maybe just eat it.

If i wanted to be high for say 12 hours off one hit I’d have to have .4 grams and initially people would definitely notice I was not talking right! After an hour I’d be passing for straight though. Your mileage may vary.

If you really wanna stretch the high, eating it or snorting it are your two best bets. Those ROAs also minimize the spun out feeling and compulsion to redose that smoking usually produces.

If you really wanna stretch the high, eating it or snorting it are your two best bets. Those ROAs also minimize the spun out feeling and compulsion to redose that smoking usually produces.
I’ve never taken it orally but I’ve been wanting to try I’ve heard good things... I hate snorting bc it burns like fuck. Smoking is also just fun imo. What’s the best way to eat it?

When I was using smoking it, I found it very difficult to put down the pipe. It's a very tricky habit to kick. For me, I replaced smoking with IV. Shooting 100 to 200mg gets me through the day without having to redose. So although I stopped using the pipe, I found myself with a whole new set of problems.

Only you can judge how many hits to take. I was never able to put down the pipe as I was always trying to chase a high I could never reach.

When attempting to use orally, be sure to use a scale as the effects is pretty delayed compared to smoking. Crush it into powder, dump it into an empty capsule, if not, you can wrap it into a thin ball of tissue paper and parachute. That's how I would do it because shards taste like crap. (You'd know if you licked some off your fingers before)

50 to 100mg would be decent to start with as desoxyn pills are 50mg methamphetamine per pop. Be sure to wait at least 30 mins for the effects to kick in before considering add on doses.

Be safe.

Edit: desoxyn pills are 5mg, not 50mg.

Last edited:
50 to 100mg would be decent to start with as desoxyn pills are 50mg methamphetamine per pop. Be sure to wait at least 30 mins for the effects to kick in before considering add on doses.

Be safe.

In the interests of safety, I have to interject that they're actually only 5mg each, not 50mg. Given that a lot of US crystal meth is very pure d-meth these days, 50-100mg would be almost equivalent to 10-20 Desoxyn pills. That seems like a bit too much for a first time, at least at the upper end. Not that it's incredibly dangerous, but maybe too intense. 50mg is probably a good top limit, and I think even 25mg would give very good effects to someone with no tolerance, if the purity is as high as I'm assuming it is.

All great advice from the comments above, better advice that I could have given. I will add that snorting it (which is what I usually do) stays with me much longer than smoking it.

In the interests of safety, I have to interject that they're actually only 5mg each, not 50mg.

Thanks for correcting me. Not sure why I was under the impression it was higher. 5mg.. Hmm.. Ok now I'm no longer interested to score desoxyn lol.

When I was using smoking it, I found it very difficult to put down the pipe. It's a very tricky habit to kick. For me, I replaced smoking with IV. Shooting 100 to 200mg gets me through the day without having to redose. So although I stopped using the pipe, I found myself with a whole new set of problems.

Only you can judge how many hits to take. I was never able to put down the pipe as I was always trying to chase a high I could never reach.

When attempting to use orally, be sure to use a scale as the effects is pretty delayed compared to smoking. Crush it into powder, dump it into an empty capsule, if not, you can wrap it into a thin ball of tissue paper and parachute. That's how I would do it because shards taste like crap. (You'd know if you licked some off your fingers before)

Be safe.
definitely trying to stay away from shooting. My brother shoots and he’s pretty much insane so I’m good on that. And I’ve Never been a fan of needles so it’s pretty much not an option for me. But Where can I find empty capsules?
I’ve tasted it before from hitting the pipe and unmelted pieces shooting into my mouth.Its awful