• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Stimulants how long will this meth and heroin last me

flyCrow

Bluelighter
im going away for 3 days and im going to have a little drug binge. i only have .075 of meth and the same of heroin with zero tolerance. as well as a bit of valium.. do you think these will last me? 3 days zero tolerance. the meth is what im really wondering about. im thinking i will smoke half my meth baggie in a day and another the next day. is this worth it? its good quality meth. will it give me a solid high half at a time?

I doubt we can answer that as everyone is different and one person may enjoy just a small amount of a drug while another may prefer to binge. We also don't know the purity of either drug. If you're not experienced with these drugs and intent on doing them, I strongly suggest doing the meth first and using the heroin on the come down.

Zero tolerance means you've never tried either drug... is that correct? Also .075 is less than a point of meth... did you mean to put .75?

I'm going to leave this open for now so you can get some general advice on how much to use but most likely this is a question you'll have to answer yourself with a little common sense. There are too many variables.

ive tried meth twice. the first time i smoked a point and was rushing hard or about half an hour until i had some bongs and spent the rest of the time scattered and feeling like shit. the second time i ate a point and was high for 15 hours in a pleasant way. however its been about a year and a half and i havent done heroin in a while but im not too worried about it anyway actually. yea like you said it was for the comedown in between.

as i havent had any experience going through the full smoked meth high im wondering if this will be enough. im 65 kilos and generally drugs on no tolerance will affect me in an above average way.
true there are a lot of variables but im aware that this isnt a lot of either drug so the most important thing i want to find out is: will doing half of this good quality meth (above street quality if that helps) give me a worthwhile and more then moderate high.

if you cant help me here fair enough buti was just hoping someone would have some idea.

Can you answer my question on whether you have .75 (close to a gram) or .075 (less than a point) ?

There's no way it will last 3 days. And it's not worth trying to spread out. Even way back when I had no tolerance, those kind of amounts wouldn't have done much for me.

I would just split the meth into two doses and do them both in one day or night. Maybe swallow half (lasts longer), wait for it to kick in, then snort or smoke the other half to experience the full effects. Once you're coming down, use the heroin to take the edge off.

No problem. Have fun.
Probably better you don't have a lot of these two drugs anyway.

ive also got another problem.. my pipe is broken. will snorting it take away from the high?

Not better or worse, but it's different... I personally can't stand anything up my nose cause the taste stays with me and ruins my high. YMMV

You can always chase on foil or make one from a light bulb. Or just... go buy a new pipe.

by day 2 youll prolly be out.I suggest you save your pills for that time,when the rest of the drugs are gone.

I dont know about meth but snorting the H will actually give you a more "straight up" high than smoking it,just be sure to start with a small dose
like 0.2 gs (1/5 of a gram) especially if you have a low tolerance,to avoid unwanted side effects-risk of OD.

ive also got another problem.. my pipe is broken. will snorting it take away from the high?

I personally hated snorting, it wrecked my nose and I didn't experience any of the euphoria I'd get from smoking. This was back before I became an IV user. Snorted for me was more of a tweaked feeling and I dropped weight faster and felt shittier.

Smoking meth off foil is really easy though a clean pipe is always preferable.

by day 2 youll prolly be out.I suggest you save your pills for that time,when the rest of the drugs are gone.

I dont know about meth but snorting the H will actually give you a more "straight up" high than smoking it,just be sure to start with a small dose
like 0.2 gs (1/5 of a gram) especially if you have a low tolerance,to avoid unwanted side effects-risk of OD.

Make sure you fully read the thread before posting because otherwise your response can easily be completely irrelevant to the thread.

The OP has less than a point of meth and the same amount of heroin. There were no pills mentioned.

It all comes down to purity and no one hear can answer that for you.. If you had 100% meth and 100% heroin, then that amount of meth will definitely keep you high for a night or two, no worries at all. Likewise, 75mg of heroin will put you in a body bag, with no tolerance.

That said, the average quality (even stuff generally regarded as "good stuff") is generally a lot lower than that.. Going by average quality, of 'decent' stuff - with no tolerance you certainly have the makings of a 'good night', but spacing it over 3 days really sounds like a waste, even starting with no tolerance, the tolerance gained when using consecutive days pretty much blows away any shot of enjoying more than one night on those supplies.

wow - you must get some seriously shit smack if that is a dose you suggest for someone with no-low tolerance. Do you know in countries with heroin-programs for drug addicts, the dose you've suggested is what a lot of hardcore, life-time addicts will happily sit on.

Either you get real shit smack, or you're just an asshole.

im gonna have a good 2 days instead. leave the valium for the third and have some drinks. also will head to another city along the way and pick up another pipe. cheers guys

im going away for 3 days and im going to have a little drug binge. i only have .075 of meth and the same of heroin with zero tolerance. as well as a bit of valium..

OP mentions he has a little bit of valium,am i missing something here?

Mostly human-As far as the H dose is concened,i just suggested what is considered a normal dose around here where i live for someone with low tolerance,if OP said he was opiate naive it would be completely different but those 2 are not the same.I guess quality and drug "customs" can vary,was just my 2cents so no need for whiny overeactions.

I don't know much about heroin, but it appears to me that heroin is cut heavily in some cities (Miami) and little to not at all in others (Atlanta). As for your meth, 75mg even if it's pure d-meth (most street meth these days is racemic, that is, d/l-meth) is not going to do much, maybe a little, but you won't be embarking on a 24+ hour tweak-a-thon at any rate. I would just snort all 75mg at once. Like I said, that really isn't much. Or you could vaporize the meth off of thick aluminum foil or hollow out a light bulb, if you know how. I always get someone else to hollow out the light bulb for me, though, lol.

\As for your meth, 75mg even if it's pure d-meth...is not going to do much, maybe a little, but you won't be embarking on a 24+ hour tweak-a-thon at any rate.

That isn't true, I used to IV meth every other day, for years and sometimes came upon very high purity crystals.. 75mg of PURE meth will definitely get someone with no/low tolerance extremely high for 24+ hours.

Okay - I'm not sure about smoking / snorting, as I used to always IV. But I'd assume even with those ROAs, 75mg of pure meth would be a pretty decent dose.

That said, chances of OP having pure meth are close to none and I certainly 2nd the notion of taking it all at once. But stating that 75mg of pure meth 'is not going to do much' is definitely bullshit.