Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Featured Link 1 Featured Link 2
  • RT&DC Moderators: arrall

How long will single dose of oxy stay in my urine

Status
Not open for further replies.

saint01

Greenlighter
I was a total idiot today...ok, I get it, so let’s agree to that...

anyway, I am in a low dose of subutex each day. I found about 15mg (estimate) of a crushed oxy in my drawer and decided to put it in my mouth since I needed to get rid of it as I’m moving (it was old and mushed up).

anyway, obviously no effects, but I could get tested this week since I have ransoms for my subutex. How long do you all think this single dose, taken orally, will lay in my urine? 3 days? 4?

Trying to gauge time and come up with a plan if I need to. Your help here has always been appreciated and I’ve learned so much from this forum, I figured I’d ask you all. Thanks in advance

depends on a lot of factors... your metabolism, your weight, how much you exercise, what type of test they're doing, what type of lab they send it to, what cutoffs they have for false positives... etc

but you should be good after 3-4 days yeah

If you think you're getting tested in 3-4 days I would do some intense exercise for the next 24 hours then stop exercise.

Thanks! Super high metabolism, I drink gallons of water each day, sweat a lot with the after work activities, so I’m hoping I’ll be good by Wednesday. Your input is appreciated!! Have a great night

Status
Not open for further replies.