• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Stimulants How long will I be up?

Status
Not open for further replies.

nozix

Greenlighter
My friend smoked about .4 in 7-8 hours. He has little to no tolerance. First hit was at 3pm . Last hit was around 11am.(he remembers pretty often bowl rolling it) He took 2mg of xanax around 12pm. Then 2mg more around 4. Been up for about 40 hours. still awake. I smoked a blunt. Can I take a Benadryl and 3 Tylenol PMs? I’m currently having lower dose LSD type, hallucinations. about to try and eat . Just can’t sleep. Is hallucinating normal? I’m pretty restless laying down in bed. How long does .4 usually last you? When can I sleep?

took me forever to type this and put this in words.

Last edited:
please refer to yourself in the first person singular man, which i notice you slipped into at the end of your post lol
i'm sorry but we really can't quantify one persons subjective experience of stimulants into hours or minutes,
three tylenol pm's is a little too much apap to take in one dose imo but others disagree, so i don't believe taking them will harm you - but you'v already taken sedatives so i'd be inclined to say hmmm - odd that the xanax hasn't made you sleep? combining different downers can be dangerous.
have you tried alternative methods like white noise or deep breathing exercises?

EDIT
noticed you already posted a similar question yday
closing duplicate thread.
༼ ༎ຶ ෴ ༎ຶ༽

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.