• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Bupe How long will a 2mg strip block h?

Mntngrace

Greenlighter
Here is what is going on. I was clean from H for 19mo. I started using again about a month ago. Mostly just smoking it. But have been shooting it more often lately (prolly 3 or 4 times in the last week). Anyway I woke up feeling like shit yesterday so I took a 2mg suboxone strip at around 11:30am. How long until it wears off and i will be able to feel H again? A friend said that i should be good by now since it was only a 2mg strip and only 1 of them. But then ive read that any amount of sub will block for up to a week?? Someone pls tell me what they think?

(PSA : If u are able to kick heroin DONT START AGAIN - Not even for just one good high. Bcuz it wont just be thar once!!!)

Here is what is going on. I was clean from H for 19mo. I started using again about a month ago. Mostly just smoking it. But have been shooting it more often lately (prolly 3 or 4 times in the last week). Anyway I woke up feeling like shit yesterday so I took a 2mg suboxone strip at around 11:30am. How long until it wears off and i will be able to feel H again? A friend said that i should be good by now since it was only a 2mg strip and only 1 of them. But then ive read that any amount of sub will block for up to a week?? Someone pls tell me what they think?

(PSA : If u are able to kick heroin DONT START AGAIN - Not even for just one good high. Bcuz it wont just be thar once!!!)

If it was just one strip, you should be good after 60 hours.

I'm living in SF and have been on 24mg subs per day for a little more than 2 years now and had the bright idea to go buy some dope. Fortunately I decided to do some digging around and seeing that I'd want to wait at least 60 hours to feel something helped me decide not to go through with it. Hadn't taken any subs in the past day and decided I don't actually want to down that road of shit again. Got subs under my tongue as I type this and will be moving away from SF and the Tenderloin in a few weeks. I think I can make it without using. Just wanted to say thanks, and without this place to give real information by real addicts I'd likely be throwing away my 2 years sober right now.