• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Stimulants how long will 2-4 hits of meth elevate my blood pleasure for

cyberius

Bluelight Crew
Will I be relatively normal bp/hr after smoking 2-4 hits 2 hours later

It varies for everyone mate, including dose. I wouldn't be with my interpretation of 'hits' though.

But surely you know yourself after years of using meth?

It varies so much man, let me tell you a few stories, one time on MDMA I was chill as fuck and my bp was like 135/75, yesterday I was on tramadol (opiate) 150mg and .5 mg xanax which should lower your bp if anything and I got a bit anxious and my BP skyrocketed to 170/90, I got into a hot shower ASAP and asked my GF to make me a beetroot juice with celery and garlic, usually those two bring my BP down fast even with stimulants but after the shower I was still anxious and BP was 155/85 so I just relaxed with lisinopril, enalapril and some clonazepam next to me in case I my bp didnt go down more in 15 mins, so I was feeling a bit anxious and took 1 mg clonazepam and finally it went down to 140/70 and like half hour later to my normal, 120/65... Another time my gf took a heavy dose of weed in edibles, weed usually makes bp go down pretty hard, but she got a crazy panic attack and her bp went up to 145/90 from her normal 90/60, what im trying to say, the drug doesnt mean shit IMO, you could be taking coke and if you are chill have a lower bp then someone on weed having, all I can say is, the more anxious the drug makes you the more BP will go up, and the more stimulating the drug is (coke, meth) the worse the bp will skyrocket with anxiety, the best thing I recommend is take a pretty big glass of beetroot, celery, and garlic beforehand, every time ive done that with stims my bp stays in check even if I get anxious, besides that, you need to have several medicines and equipment for harm reduction, my house looks like a pharmacy bro, im lucky here in Mexico we can get 99% of things without a script, ive got metopropol for BP and heart rate, lisinopril and enalapril, bp cuff, digital thermometer, humidifier which is useful for panic attacks and trouble breathing, a shit load of ventilators if someones temp goes up, diazepam, clonazepam, inyectable midazolam, xanax, lasix, thiazide diuretics... I wouldnt reccomend having all that unless you study medicine too but definetly everybody should have BP drugs and metoprolol and benzos AT LEAST, as well as bp cuff, digital thermometer, heart rate sensor and SPO2 sensor, I cant tell you how much having these things have saved me from hospital visits and from possibly dangerous high BP