• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Stimulants How long until I can use my nose again?

Hey all,
Thanks for all the replys, been still blowing blood clots out of my nose.mostly my right side,and its still sore..tho snorting more dope ontop of that along with the ole water nasal drip here in there.
I've ate,snorted,smoked and i.v'd quality shard, only have hotrailed,and foiled with shkke.
I am avoiding going back to the rig,(point). I can get away with snot rockets @ work, hell you arn't tough if you don't do it every now and then.hahaha

On all serious shit, fuck i test my dope by the eye burn i get by snorting it, if my eye stings and tears, then I know its good. I don't even got to smoke the shit.
Thats whats eating my nose up! Luckly no nose bleeds in my sleeplol. I should really look into something like Desoxyn,Adderal,Vyvance,Ritalin,and i'd consider cutting down /up some Concertas lol.

Need to give the sniffer a break and learn to enjoy putting on deodorant to smell good,damnit!not to cover up meth smoke cloud residue crystals lol.

A

After smoking it the last few times, a dude just can't continue doing it that ROA. He said it was just getting gone too fast when smoking it, plus no super good feeling after the first hit or three, plus the comedown is worse. Plus, meth mouth is worse when smoking.

Dude has swapped to his nose the last time. Much harder for this dude to go through .5g in 24 hours than it would be if he was smoking it. .5g has to be spread out to last 24 hours smoking. I know, it's all about quality, first and foremost, but besides that, I honestly don't know what to say is better for harm reduction.

Snorting or smoking. On one hand, smoking does hit ya faster, have a better feeling at first, but that's about where it ends. It gets gone much faster and you are less likely to just put the pipe away and get over it after just .5g smoked. Not that it can't be done. Dude says to always snort the last bit to help level out that comedown.

Snorting can not be good for the sinus cavities, BUT you don't use as much when doing it that way. It shouldn't have you running back out to get more LIKE you would do if smoking.

But, damn man, that's 11 days of a bleeding nose. I'd find some way to give your nose a rest. Dude says he has yet to try it orally, but thinks it sounds like something one shouldn't ignore. Too many positive experiences. Albeit, it does take more of it per dose, but it'll give your nose a break and won't have you out here tripping over getting more.

And yes, if you've stayed away from the rig, don't go back to the rig. Keep it to where you simply don't have one in your possession. Dude had to stop getting rigs or he would have never been able to stop. And even then, he was making them last for a couple of weeks (23g and 25g could last that long, but of course, not sanitary or safe).

Dude is scarred up now, so he thinks that ya'll can't tell him anything he doesn't know about that mistake.

are you cleaning your nose out with water at the end of your binge? ie snorting a bunch of water to make sure your nostrils are clean? that should help a bit but you just gotta give yourself some time to heal