• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids How long to wait between opiate highs to avoid tolerance

2cAlex

Bluelighter
I've been doing Oxycodone or Dilaudid about once or twice a week for a few months now.
My tolerance hasn't raised much, I use to use about 20mg Oxy or 4mg dilaudid (oral or sniffed) and now I use 30/8mg. This happened within the first couple weeks of using, and its stayed the same for me for the most part since then.

Am I doing them too much? Should I limit myself to once a week or even less?
I have amazing self control,I've gone from using 3+bars daily for months to being clean (weaned for a week) as I nearly have an unlimited access to them. I'm not really scared of addiction, and I've never taken opiates more then 2 times a week as a rule to myself (and always wait at-least 2 days.)

edit: btw, i've used opiates for years but it used to be a every other month thing or so.

I don't have much experience with Oxy-X, but I can say I've built up pretty heavy tolerance before just shooting H on the weekends.

I've been doing Oxycodone or Dilaudid about once or twice a week for a few months now.
My tolerance hasn't raised much, I use to use about 20mg Oxy or 4mg dilaudid (oral or sniffed) and now I use 30/8mg. This happened within the first couple weeks of using, and its stayed the same for me for the most part since then.

Am I doing them too much? Should I limit myself to once a week or even less?
I have amazing self control,I've gone from using 3+bars daily for months to being clean (weaned for a week) as I nearly have an unlimited access to them. I'm not really scared of addiction, and I've never taken opiates more then 2 times a week as a rule to myself (and always wait at-least 2 days.)

edit: btw, i've used opiates for years but it used to be a every other month thing or so.

at your current usage you should be ight... mabe twice every other week wouldnt be a bad idea... but i used hydros, OCs, percs whatever really for ten years before i got myself hooked... i hit a point in my life where i had a little extra money, throw in one dumb bitch and just hitting a rut and before i knew it i was gettin high everyday... not saying that will happen to you but you cant say it def wont... and believe me if you are scared of addiction you have way less chance of becomming addicted... i saw soooo many of my friends get hooked, OD, loose everything and i always told myself to keep it in check so that shit wont happen to me, i def wasnt scared of it cause i knew what it would do and i was to smart to let that happen... but it did... newayssss just keep it check man