• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Benzos How long should I wait?

Keets

Greenlighter
Went to the er for alcohol dt's and they gave me clorazepate, they only gave me 6 15 mg with no prescription. Now I'm out and was wondering how long I should wait before I take the diazepam? It will be almost 8'hours in a bit. Called the doc and they didn't return my call and the er wasn't any good either can't find anything online either. I know your not supposed to mix benzos but what about waiting to take the next? I'm not about to have a drink because I have already been through too much to,give in now.
thanks

I'm not familiar with clorazepate but I would say wait until you absolutely feel like you NEED the Valium, try to space it out as far as you can. As long as you don't still have alcohol active in your system you should be good. It's more dangerous to mix two different CNS depressants than it is to mix two different benzos.

I'm not familiar with clorazepate but I would say wait until you absolutely feel like you NEED the Valium, try to space it out as far as you can. As long as you don't still have alcohol active in your system you should be good. It's more dangerous to mix two different CNS depressants than it is to mix two different benzos.

Ok,no alcohol wasn't my system for a,day or so, they just didn't want me to,have a seizure. They said do not mix the two even in the same day