• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

How long should I wait before trying 5-mapb?

VirtualFriend

Greenlighter
So I've gone through a fair bit of 3-mmc over the past few days, and I was wondering, how long should I wait before I can try the 5-mapb safely? I've seen a few people ask about this online but can't seem to find any
concrete answers on how safe this is. Could I potentially try it out tonight? Or is that dangerous/a waste of drugs? Last time I dosed the 3-mmc was around 4 hours ago.

Any insight would be appreciated, thanks :)

I've taken 4-mmc at the same time as 6-APB. Was it safe? I didn't have any negative consequences.

There isn't exactly a safety issue here to my knowledge, more one of effectiveness

IE the 5mapb won't work if you've been thrashing through your serotonin and dopamine for a couple of days. This isn't dangerous, just a waste. Maybe wait a week

Edit: besides inherent safety issues with blood pressure, heart health, hydration etc from combining stims

Last edited:
I've taken 4-mmc at the same time as 6-APB. Was it safe? I didn't have any negative consequences.
Well now 4-MMC is a good bit more serotonergic than 3-MMC. And either way, the cathinones work as reuptake inhibitors and much less as neurotransmitter releasing agents like the amphetamines.

Well now 4-MMC is a good bit more serotonergic than 3-MMC. And either way, the cathinones work as reuptake inhibitors and much less as neurotransmitter releasing agents like the amphetamines.
From what I've read 4-MMC, 3-MMC, bk-MDMA, and methcathinone are releasing agents like the corresponding amphetamine. Some substituted cathinones like MDPV are reuptake inhibitors.