• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Stimulants How long should I wait before taking amphetamine again?

ithinkiamdyingple2

Greenlighter
Hi, about a week and a half ago I took way to much amphetamine (200mg within a 6 hour period), and I had a bunch of bad effects like a racing heart that lasted for 3 days after the o.d.

I would like to do a bit of studying tonight, is it safe to take 20mg today? How bad for my heart would it be taking amp so soon?

If today is to soon, how long should I wait before I take a reasonable dose like 20mg?

If your doing a regular dose go ahead whenever you want, if your young and in shape your heart shouldn't have any lasting effects. Just don't take crazy doses again and your good.

Everyones different, but from your post I can guess at a few things.

A. Your biggest problem in dosing again will be addiction, not death.

B. Youve got the meth already and youre more than likely going to take it regardless of what our opinions are.

20mg is not going to kill you, relying on a substance (over time) for anything will kill you. Grab your balls and study sober. Shit caffiene is an incredibly under rated study aid.

Everyones different, but from your post I can guess at a few things.

A. Your biggest problem in dosing again will be addiction, not death.

B. Youve got the meth already and youre more than likely going to take it regardless of what our opinions are.

20mg is not going to kill you, relying on a substance (over time) for anything will kill you. Grab your balls and study sober. Shit caffiene is an incredibly under rated study aid.

This.

Stay safe.